Orlando Brown traded to the Chiefs for 1st Rd Pick

A lot of other picks involved but they probably come close to washing out. Basically #31 for Brown. 

Chiefs made some big additions to their O line this off-season.

Edit.. I guess if you look at charts or whatever it's equivalent of #45 for Brown. Pretty nice deal for the chiefs assuming they resign him. 

Edited by Process
  • Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, Process said:

A lot of other picks involved but they probably come close to washing out. Basically #31 for Brown. 

Based on the DraftTek trade chart it's basically the equivalent of KC trading a 2nd round pick for Brown. Pretty good deal for both parties IMO.

Wonder what Baltimore ends up doing with their two firsts. Could theoretically move up from where they are if they want to.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Orlando Brown is a really good player too.  Big boy, 2 time pro bowler - he's on an expiring deal so i wonder if this came down to money.  KC only gets him for a year cheap.  If they're investing a 1st i wonder if they're parking him on the left next to Thuney.

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Orlando Brown is a really good player too.  Big boy, 2 time pro bowler - he's on an expiring deal so i wonder if this came down to money.  KC only gets him for a year cheap.  If they're investing a 1st i wonder if they're parking him on the left next to Thuney.

I'd be surprised if he's not at LT. Probably move Remmers back over to the right tackle and they have themselves a good line again.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Am I the only one who was confused about Orlando Brown? I thought it was the dude that got hit in the eye with the flag. Then, I just googled him, and this is his son. I guess both father and son were OT’s for the ravens.

It is quite the coincidence. 

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

So the Ravens trade away a pro bowl tackle to move from 58 to 31.  Big brain stuff right there.

Brown wanted to play LT but the ravens already paid Ronnie Stanley still don’t know why they would trade him to the chiefs tho

Groan 

I'm surprised the Ravens couldn't have gotten a better haul, and that they willingly traded a pro bowl OT to KC of all teams, a direct competitor for this conference 

Odds are he'll get an extension, too - Pat went from getting demolished in the SB to now having Thuney and Brown on his line...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6