Diggs' Mercedes

19 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Yep, I've never abandoned my car but my family used to swear by AAA.  Waited 2 hours one time, talked to the tow truck driver and he said AAA pays at a discount and often takes a good 90 days to get it so they put AAA calls last on the priority list.  The few times I've needed a tow, I come out ahead just paying the guy on the spot instead of yearly AAA.  And they get there within 30 minutes!

Roadside assistant is included in most insurance plans and they have been quick. But I have also abandoned cars on the side of the road to take care of later, sure it was a beat up Silverados with 300k miles on it but whatever

8 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

what does this even mean? Are you saying the story is fake?

It means what I said. TMZ are paparazzi dirt bags. Yeah, the "story" is real, but why even report something so insignificant. Diggs friend borrowed his car and got a flat tire? Lol This does nothing, but try to throw dirt on Diggs' name and raising a non-issue. Journalism at its best. How would you like your personal life broadcasted to the world? 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

It means what I said. TMZ are paparazzi dirt bags. Yeah, the "story" is real, but why even report something so insignificant. Diggs friend borrowed his car and got a flat tire? Lol This does nothing, but try to throw dirt on Diggs' name and raising a non-issue. Journalism at its best. How would you like your personal life broadcasted to the world? 

I wouldn't want my personal life broadcast to the world. I also wouldn't leave 100k car abandoned next to railroad tracks, but I guess that makes me the weirdo. 

1 hour ago, Clemfield2622 said:

I wouldn't want my personal life broadcast to the world. I also wouldn't leave 100k car abandoned next to railroad tracks, but I guess that makes me the weirdo. 

No, I wouldn't leave $100k car abandoned, or even my car which is probably worth about 1/10 of that. 

But you have to think on a different scale for Diggs.  He makes like $12M/year.  That $100k car is 0.8% of his annual gross income.

BLS says the median salary for a US worker was $51k last year.  That would be like one of us leaving a car we paid $408 for abandoned next to the railroad tracks.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Keep us updated.  If/when something nefarious is uncovered, we'll allow you to say "see, I told you so!"

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No, I wouldn't leave $100k car abandoned, or even my car which is probably worth about 1/10 of that. 

But you have to think on a different scale for Diggs.  He makes like $12M/year.  That $100k car is 0.8% of his annual gross income.

BLS says the median salary for a US worker was $51k last year.  That would be like one of us leaving a car we paid $408 for abandoned next to the railroad tracks.

There's also this thing called "insurance."  Meanwhile if the car is feet from the train tracks, I'm not waiting inside it and I'm not comfortable waiting outside.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Personally, I'm not waiting near any train tracks, in a 100k car for anybody!! Well maybe Halle Berry... 

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Personally, I'm not waiting near any train tracks, in a 100k car for anybody!! Well maybe Halle Berry... 

Train tracks don't go through bad parts of places only...

You need to go over the train tracks to get to the beach in florida, they run up and down the coast.

And you got the new train that can take you what would be a 4 hour trip to Orlando in 2 hours. That will be extending to Miami also by 2022. Goes up to 125mph.

Edited by TBBills

3 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Not really.  Go home and say you only started drinking when you got home.  Prove otherwise

Yeah thats not gunna work lol youre def getting fleeing the scene, and having to g2 court still. Even if you "win" you still paid big $$, made the news, and were charged.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:08 AM, Clemfield2622 said:

The tow truck came, fixed the flat, and left it? 

Sorry, but that make no sense. 

How did they get paid, etc?

Probably AAA. It's super cheap per month.

They tox, open up locked doors , change tires , etc.