Favorite Album covers

OGTEleven

Do you have a favorite album cover?  It doesn't have to be from an album or group you like, it's all about the cover.  Mine is below. 

image.png.ecc518db6e2ef6cbfc99ae072dee470e.png

I like the album itself too.  A cool thing about it is Winwood played every bit of music on it and pieced them all together.  It's the definition of a studio album.  There isn't a single backup musician.  I believe he wrote all the songs as well.

Edited by OGTEleven
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I have too many to choose from, so I’ll offer up the 1st LP that stirred my adolescencent  hormoneees...

21C7C3FF-A3AB-4095-B496-A92A0B0BBF23.jpeg

Google the Country Life album cover by Roxy Music...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrW said:

The LP version available in Germany actually had your pic on the inside, while the parody of the Sgt. Pepper's cover was on the cover (as FZ had originally intended).

image.png.b76441a4f121f8025654cd9e15f9565f.png

Never had that one... but I'm sitting on 6 copies of various releases released here in the US. Never have found the Uncle Meat booklet though...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.