R/QAnonCasualties: A support group for families affected by Q.

30 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Do you have a family member that’s been infected by Q or other right-wing news/conspiracies? Know that you are not alone.

Governor, know that your husband is not on his right mind and if you really feel unattracted to him and that your marriage is over maybe it's time to seek a divorce attorney.

• Like (+1) 1

If you get the time you should check out the rest of that sub.

There’s children crying out for help because their loved ones/parents have lost their minds from the right’s propaganda machine. 

Real lives are being destroyed. It’s time for the nation to do something about it. It’s a mental health crises.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Melon said:

Probably a good place to start

News?

1 hour ago, Melon said:

whoa so he's infiltrating woke Hollywood elites?

niceeee

No.  They've infiltrated him. The Hollywood propaganda machine was around long before he was even born.  

How a Custody Fight Plus QAnon Turned Deadly

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-online-conspiracies-turn-deadly-a-custody-battle-and-a-killing-11617376764

Christopher Hallett spent years helping Neely Petrie-Blanchard fight for custody of her daughters. Then on the evening of Nov. 15, she shot him in the head in his Ocala, Fla., home. While blood pooled beneath Mr. Hallett’s dying body, Ms. Petrie-Blanchard declared her motive. She was convinced Mr. Hallett had joined a cabal of government Satanists to steal her children.

Mr. Hallett was a self-appointed expert in child-custody law, with no formal legal training, whose theories about corruption in the legal system attracted thousands of followers on YouTube and Facebook.

He used what he called calculus equations to prove his legal arguments and said he was helping to advise President Donald Trump on a new Justice Department, according to his followers.

Some of Mr. Hallett’s followers said in comments and on regular video calls that pedophiles in the Pentagon steal children. Some subscribed to QAnon, which claims a high-ranking whistleblower is exposing the activity. Some said the Earth is flat.

Ms. Petrie-Blanchard, who is now 34 years old, posted photos online in a QAnon shirt and claimed her own custody troubles were connected to dark government machinations. At one point, said a person close to her, she said Mr. Hallett might be Q—the shadowy figure whose online postings form the basis for the QAnon ideology.

For years, Ms. Petrie-Blanchard said, Mr. Hallett had been telling her that “any day now” a U.S. marshal would bring her back her oldest daughter, who is in the custody of her former boyfriend’s mother, even though there were no legal proceedings that could result in such an outcome.

Mother unraveled in depression, QAnon-style conspiracies in months before she killed 3 kids

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-17/mother-unraveled-in-depression-qanon-style-conspiracies-in-months-before-she-killed-3-kids

Liliana Carrillo’s unraveling over the last year alarmed people in her life.

On Facebook, she spoke of “random invasive feelings of despair and pain.” She said she was “hating being a parent” to her brood of young children and wished she could go back in time.

“I have absolutely no patience or tolerance left,” she added.

More recently, she began to echo the delusion of QAnon believers. She was consumed by the idea that Porterville, Calif., was the site of a child sex-trafficking ring, according to court records, and contended that the blame for the pandemic rested on her shoulders.

It was clear she was struggling with postpartum depression, with anger, with childhood trauma and with the frustrations of young motherhood, her boyfriend, the father of her children, recounted in court records.

Last month, the situation got gravely worse. She started making wild allegations of child abuse, according to court records. Social workers and police in two counties got involved. The children’s father, Erik Denton, convinced a judge to award him physical custody of their three children, saying Carrillo was experiencing a psychotic episode and he feared for the kids’ well-being.

But Joanna, 3; Terry, 2; and Sierra, 6 months, remained with Carrillo.

Last weekend, a day before Denton said Carrillo was to turn the children over to him, her mother discovered the three grandchildren dead in the Reseda apartment they shared. In an extraordinary television interview from a Bakersfield jail on Thursday, Carrillo confessed to killing the kids, saying she was trying to protect them from sex trafficking.

“I drowned them,” she said, claiming she did so “softly.” She added, “I hugged them and I kissed them and I was apologizing the whole time.”

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Melon said:

How a Custody Fight Plus QAnon Turned Deadly

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-online-conspiracies-turn-deadly-a-custody-battle-and-a-killing-11617376764

Christopher Hallett spent years helping Neely Petrie-Blanchard fight for custody of her daughters. Then on the evening of Nov. 15, she shot him in the head in his Ocala, Fla., home. While blood pooled beneath Mr. Hallett’s dying body, Ms. Petrie-Blanchard declared her motive. She was convinced Mr. Hallett had joined a cabal of government Satanists to steal her children.

Mr. Hallett was a self-appointed expert in child-custody law, with no formal legal training, whose theories about corruption in the legal system attracted thousands of followers on YouTube and Facebook.

He used what he called calculus equations to prove his legal arguments and said he was helping to advise President Donald Trump on a new Justice Department, according to his followers.

Some of Mr. Hallett’s followers said in comments and on regular video calls that pedophiles in the Pentagon steal children. Some subscribed to QAnon, which claims a high-ranking whistleblower is exposing the activity. Some said the Earth is flat.

Ms. Petrie-Blanchard, who is now 34 years old, posted photos online in a QAnon shirt and claimed her own custody troubles were connected to dark government machinations. At one point, said a person close to her, she said Mr. Hallett might be Q—the shadowy figure whose online postings form the basis for the QAnon ideology.

For years, Ms. Petrie-Blanchard said, Mr. Hallett had been telling her that “any day now” a U.S. marshal would bring her back her oldest daughter, who is in the custody of her former boyfriend’s mother, even though there were no legal proceedings that could result in such an outcome.

Mother unraveled in depression, QAnon-style conspiracies in months before she killed 3 kids

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-17/mother-unraveled-in-depression-qanon-style-conspiracies-in-months-before-she-killed-3-kids

Liliana Carrillo’s unraveling over the last year alarmed people in her life.

On Facebook, she spoke of “random invasive feelings of despair and pain.” She said she was “hating being a parent” to her brood of young children and wished she could go back in time.

“I have absolutely no patience or tolerance left,” she added.

More recently, she began to echo the delusion of QAnon believers. She was consumed by the idea that Porterville, Calif., was the site of a child sex-trafficking ring, according to court records, and contended that the blame for the pandemic rested on her shoulders.

It was clear she was struggling with postpartum depression, with anger, with childhood trauma and with the frustrations of young motherhood, her boyfriend, the father of her children, recounted in court records.

Last month, the situation got gravely worse. She started making wild allegations of child abuse, according to court records. Social workers and police in two counties got involved. The children’s father, Erik Denton, convinced a judge to award him physical custody of their three children, saying Carrillo was experiencing a psychotic episode and he feared for the kids’ well-being.

But Joanna, 3; Terry, 2; and Sierra, 6 months, remained with Carrillo.

Last weekend, a day before Denton said Carrillo was to turn the children over to him, her mother discovered the three grandchildren dead in the Reseda apartment they shared. In an extraordinary television interview from a Bakersfield jail on Thursday, Carrillo confessed to killing the kids, saying she was trying to protect them from sex trafficking.

“I drowned them,” she said, claiming she did so “softly.” She added, “I hugged them and I kissed them and I was apologizing the whole time.”

Aweful.

Just another example of how political parties obtain cult like control over people’s minds, especially extreme ones. 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So many of you have truly lost your minds. Take a deep breath and stop lighting your hair on fire, day after day after day.

So that is where my gas for my lawnmower has been going.  Do I now get sued for not placing it under lock and key?