I just had my seat upgrade window, the cupboards are bare!

4 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

Yeah, I upgraded to 3 a few years back vs 2, just to get better seats. 

My daughter had a visual disability and could hardly see the players from even half way up the 100s; but came to almost every game anyways as she really enjoyed the experience.

One positive outcome of all this lockdown crap is we had time to find a new doc with an experimental non surgical treatment.  She went from having a clinical visual disability and got accommodations at school etc., to having better than average vision.  She’s going to be shocked at her first game when she can see the ball, see the numbers on the jerseys, and just see the action.  I really can’t wait to take her back for her first game since the treatment.

Reading this just made my day. That's great news, the whole world must be different for her now!

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Reading this just made my day. That's great news, the whole world must be different for her now!

Thank you.  It’s amazing how much her life has changed.  She’s 13 and now taking up photography as a hobby, 9 months ago there is no way she could have operated the camera.

She’s also a Bills and Raptors fan and I can’t wait to take her to a game again, it will be a totally new experience for her.

Edited by vanhalen26
  • Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was hoping they’d make an official announcement about vaccinations before relocation. I gotta feeling there’s going to be a lot of good ole boys canceling their seats

Some of those good old boys may be in grave and their children taking over seats however.

6 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I hop the fence

Between which North Eastern New York State Border Crossing points do you hop fence?

• Haha (+1) 1

I logged on at noon yesterday and there was nothing better available than my current seats on the 33 yard line 30 rows up.  Very slim pickings.

10 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

anyone want to sell , I'm a buyer! 

I may be selling several games this year.  Not sure if my son is willing to be vaccinated.

Edited by BillnutinHouston
x

15 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was hoping they’d make an official announcement about vaccinations before relocation. I gotta feeling there’s going to be a lot of good ole boys canceling their seats

317-FD7-A4-B3-DC-4366-8-BE0-3-BDF741-FC5

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, cba fan said:

why not? If 80% have vaccine by then, which polls show 80% say they will take it now, herd immunity will be reached.

The latest I saw was that 60% would take it.  Also, Canada is pretty dar behind as I understand it with vaccinations, we're hogging them all on this side of the border.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My window was yesterday. No point even trying. Not that I don't like my current seats.

I just signed on now, still nothin.  But it's fine.

Ironically, I relocated last year and have still yet to see a game in my current seats.  😄

Same.  Looking forward to new seats in the 100s.

38 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

I just signed on now, still nothin.  But it's fine.

Ironically, I relocated last year and have still yet to see a game in my current seats.  😄

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

There’s a bunch available right now in the 100 section 

Hey, thanks for the heads up sir. 👍

I'm actually in section 135, and right now, there aren't any better seats than what I have already.  But I'll check again tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

Hey, thanks for the heads up sir. 👍

I'm actually in section 135, and right now, there aren't any better seats than what I have already.  But I'll check again tomorrow.

Im in 125. Nothing really better than what I have either. I have seats 1 and 2 which is pretty big

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/21/2021 at 5:02 PM, vanhalen26 said:

I’ve never seen the selection as depleted as today.  I love my seats anyways (every seat is good, I love the stadium), but I’ll bet it’ll be a hot ticket this year.

I gotta talk to my good friend Mr Trudeau - I’ll lose it if the border is still closed by the home opener.

Drive a boat over 😉

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/21/2021 at 5:02 PM, vanhalen26 said:

I’ve never seen the selection as depleted as today.  I love my seats anyways (every seat is good, I love the stadium), but I’ll bet it’ll be a hot ticket this year.

I gotta talk to my good friend Mr Trudeau - I’ll lose it if the border is still closed by the home opener.

My sister works in customs and regularly sees trucks from Canada.  See if one of the trucks needs an extra hand.

• Like (+1) 1