I just had my seat upgrade window, the cupboards are bare!

I’ve never seen the selection as depleted as today.  I love my seats anyways (every seat is good, I love the stadium), but I’ll bet it’ll be a hot ticket this year.

I gotta talk to my good friend Mr Trudeau - I’ll lose it if the border is still closed by the home opener.

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was hoping they’d make an official announcement about vaccinations before relocation. I gotta feeling there’s going to be a lot of good ole boys canceling their seats

Maybe, I guess those will become available next year.  I just got my shot yesterday and aren’t feeling great, but it’s one not on the menu in the US.

Anyways, I don’t want to take this off topic, like I said fewer prime seat upgrades available than I’ve ever seen, it’s going to be a hot ticket.  I can’t wait to attend again.

Just now, vanhalen26 said:

Maybe, I guess those will become available next year.  I just got my shot yesterday and aren’t feeling great, but it’s one not on the menu in the US.

Anyways, I don’t want to take this off topic, like I said fewer prime seat upgrades available than I’ve ever seen, it’s going to be a hot ticket.  I can’t wait to attend again.

I get my second shot May 5th. My relocation date is tomorrow. I probably won’t even bother logging in. There wasn’t anything better last year and I’m sure there won’t be anything this year either 

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I just got tickets in sec. 134, about on the 45 yard line. 🙂

Nonsense.  There wasn't a single seat in 133 or 134 at 11 am today.

My favourite is when there are 3 seats together, but they won't let you take 2.  Happened to me a few years ago.

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Those seats were not thereyesterday, so you never know...

Wait....what?  Better seats can be made available at a later time?!  Bloody hell I've been doing this all wrong!

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah, I upgraded to 3 a few years back vs 2, just to get better seats. 

My daughter had a visual disability and could hardly see the players from even half way up the 100s; but came to almost every game anyways as she really enjoyed the experience.

One positive outcome of all this lockdown crap is we had time to find a new doc with an experimental non surgical treatment.  She went from having a clinical visual disability and got accommodations at school etc., to having better than average vision.  She’s going to be shocked at her first game when she can see the ball, see the numbers on the jerseys, and just see the action.  I really can’t wait to take her back for her first game since the treatment.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 18

1 hour ago, vanhalen26 said:

I’ve never seen the selection as depleted as today.  I love my seats anyways (every seat is good, I love the stadium), but I’ll bet it’ll be a hot ticket this year.

I gotta talk to my good friend Mr Trudeau - I’ll lose it if the border is still closed by the home opener.

The Canadian border isn't that hard to cross

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, vanhalen26 said:

Yeah, I upgraded to 3 a few years back vs 2, just to get better seats. 

My daughter had a visual disability and could hardly see the players from even half way up the 100s; but came to almost every game anyways as she really enjoyed the experience.

One positive outcome of all this lockdown crap is we had time to find a new doc with an experimental non surgical treatment.  She went from having a clinical visual disability and got accommodations at school etc., to having better than average vision.  She’s going to be shocked at her first game when she can see the ball, see the numbers on the jerseys, and just see the action.  I really can’t wait to take her back for her first game since the treatment.

That moment when a deep ball is launched by Josh...everyone rises to their feet to see who's downfield and if he's got separation....the decibels in the stadium rise...rise...RISE....EXPLODE! as the catch is made!!  Everyone high-fiving and cheering like family.  Electric.

Can't wait.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

That moment when a deep ball is launched by Josh...everyone rises to their feet to see who's downfield and if he's got separation....the decibels in the stadium rise...rise...RISE....EXPLODE! as the catch is made!!  Everyone high-fiving and cheering like family.  Electric.

Can't wait.

Who catches it?  Who catches it!  Come on, don't make me wait in suspense until the season opener against the Jets to find out who makes that catch! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

There is no way the border is open by opening day.