Who Should the Bills select with the #93 pick in the TSW mock draft

Who Should the Bills select with the #93 pick in the TSW mock draft  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Select 1 this poll will be shortened as leaders emerge so please check back to update your selection

• OG Deonte Brown, Alabama
    • CB Trill Williams, Syracuse
    • S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

I updated my pick to Nasirildeen. He feels a bit like a luxury pick to me, because he will be a situational DB and special teams ace, but then again, we have built a roster that can afford to make a luxury pick.  That being said, I would be happy to give McDermott a defensive weapon like this to see how he would be used.

Although Trill Williams is a big physical corner who may be able to shutdown bigger WRs in the NFL, I do think he will get burned by some of the faster WRs in the NFL. Don’t care about his 40, he seems to have a very average closing burst.

Hamsah Nasirildeen on the other hand has great size and impressive athleticism for a man that big. I’m not sure if he’s a LB or a safety but he’s clearly a playmaker. Very physical, excellent in coverage and this guy will have no problem covering big TEs or stepping up in run support. There’s lots of good TEs in our division, Nasirildeen will benefit us greatly in that regard. Overall he’s a complete freak, if he is there when we pick, I think you have to take him.

• Like (+1) 1