Who Should the Bills select with the #93 pick in the TSW mock draft

Who Should the Bills select with the #93 pick in the TSW mock draft  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Select 1 this poll will be shortened as leaders emerge so please check back to update your selection

• OG Deonte Brown, Alabama
    • CB Trill Williams, Syracuse
    • S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

10 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Isn’t Hunter Long still available from Boston college? He’s a good TE and values right in this area. 

In the late 3rd, maybe Long is OK.  I think the TE class is really weak and Freiermuth and, especially Long, are being elevated because there are not high-end TE prospects after Pitts.  Is Long any better than Tommy Sweeney?  If yes, how much better?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

My infatuation with adding speed this offseason is the only thing standing in my way.  I’ll take Gainwell or Eskeridge followed by Smith.  Would be tremendous value at this spot. 

Ossai, Shelvin and Hamsah.  I really hope Beane drafts at least one offensive player with our first 3 picks. 

It would be nice to recoup a 4th rounder. Think Gainwell would last? 

Beaner will nab offense for sure - imo. WRs in play should be Marshall/KT/Moore/Bateman. All are gone before #61. In a perfect world, Farley and/or Newsome are there too (probably not). Farley is my choice, but happy either way. Grab the corner if he's there. 

If it unfolds like this, I'd like to see Dyami Brown (fingers crossed) at #61.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, section122 said:

He was there and among the first cuts as nobody had voted for him.

Hasn’t this poll only been open an hour or so...

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

In the late 3rd, maybe Long is OK.  I think the TE class is really weak and Freiermuth and, especially Long, are being elevated because there are not high-end TE prospects after Pitts.  Is Long any better than Tommy Sweeney?  If yes, how much better?

after long it’s a big drop off at TE. Some would say long is better than Jordan he just didn’t go to Miami...

Please correct me if I’m wrong and they were picked but other players that are 2nd/3rd round grades from the “experts” include the following not listed:

Ronnie Perkins LB Oklahoma 

Baron Browning LB Ohio State

Tyler Wallace WR Oklahoma State

Hunter Long TE Boston College (my pick)

also Mond and Trask have no business on our board and if we’re going to put an Auburn WR on the board Seth Williams is the better talent over Schwartz.

I may be nitpicking it just seems like the poll is lopsided towards RBs and O lineman when Beane has said multiple times he’s going BPA

One data point but here are the rankings below for the players in consideration for the Bills 3rd round pick, #93.  This is based on Dane Brugler from The Athletic.

#103   RB Michael Carter, UNC

#68    RB Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis

#137  WR Anthony Schwartz, Auburn

#88   WR D’Wayne Eskridge, Western Michigan

#83   OT James Hudson, Cincinnati

#71   OG Deonte Brown, Alabama

#172 CB Trill Williams, Syracuse

# 93  S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

#100  OT Spencer Brown Northern Iowa

#99   OG Trey Smith Tennessee

#115  OG Ben Cleveland Georgia

#138  Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Plus did you know he can chuck a ball 70 yards? QB 2, cut Mitchy Biscuits

I didn't - until you just prompted me to research. Pretty darn impressive down there in Eight Mile, AL..

sheesh!

Multi-talented. He's fit so nice into what we do. 

Thanks for this :beer:

1 minute ago, billybrew1 said:

What big nickel role?

Haha exactly.  The role this board has created as the must must need to compete with KC.

A 3rd rounder, that would take whose 1/11th on the field?  Taron, No.  Milano, definitely not.  

For better or worse, we roll with a 4-2-5 nickle defense a large majority of the time.  

Best way to get better on defense is to improve the pass rush, and focus on finding a reliable CB2.  Then offense, get some playmakers in a loaded WR draft.

3 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

Haha exactly.  The role this board has created as the must must need to compete with KC.

A 3rd rounder, that would take whose 1/11th on the field?  Taron, No.  Milano, definitely not.  

For better or worse, we roll with a 4-2-5 nickle defense a large majority of the time.  

Best way to get better on defense is to improve the pass rush, and focus on finding a reliable CB2.  Then offense, get some playmakers in a loaded WR draft.

At this point, improving the pass rush enough to make a big difference is unlikely imo.  Unless we could add Justin Houston.  Slight chance any rookie in this class would come in an make a big difference. Maybe jaelen Phillips.  Likely going to have to beat them with improved coaching. 

4 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

One data point but here are the rankings below for the players in consideration for the Bills 3rd round pick, #93.  This is based on Dane Brugler from The Athletic.

#103   RB Michael Carter, UNC

#68    RB Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis

#137  WR Anthony Schwartz, Auburn

#88   WR D’Wayne Eskridge, Western Michigan

#83   OT James Hudson, Cincinnati

#71   OG Deonte Brown, Alabama

#172 CB Trill Williams, Syracuse

# 93  S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

#100  OT Spencer Brown Northern Iowa

#99   OG Trey Smith Tennessee

#115  OG Ben Cleveland Georgia

#138  Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M

Where does he have our 2nd round pick in this mock (Tyler Shelvin) ranked?