Who Should the Bills select with the #93 pick in the TSW mock draft

Who Should the Bills select with the #93 pick in the TSW mock draft  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Select 1 this poll will be shortened as leaders emerge so please check back to update your selection

• OG Deonte Brown, Alabama
    • CB Trill Williams, Syracuse
    • S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

As you might of guessed, 90% (at least) of the colege games I watch are SEC games. I would watch Clemson if they played anybody.

Once when Dak was playing Alabama, they all but killed him and he never quit. He was even able to run, throw on the run, and complete some passes. Like I said, I really wanted the Bills to draft him.

Mond has the same type of frame and talent, or at least potential imo.

Guy has all the tools and went 8-1 in the SEC with a bunch of JAGs at WR.  Three year starter, too.  I don’t know why he isn’t talked about as a sure-fire first rounder.  

I removed 3 players who had yet to garner a vote.  Will do my next cut down as more leaders emerge.

21 minutes ago, mannc said:

Guy has all the tools and went 8-1 in the SEC with a bunch of JAGs at WR.  Three year starter, too.  I don’t know why he isn’t talked about as a sure-fire first rounder.  

I expect the Bears, WFT, or Panthers to be in on him in the 2nd if they miss on QB in the first round.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

I voted Trey Smith. I understand he checks out medically, which is why his stock dropped. 

He should be off the board already. Dude is a stud. 

My infatuation with adding speed this offseason is the only thing standing in my way.  I’ll take Gainwell or Eskeridge followed by Smith.  Would be tremendous value at this spot. 

Ossai, Shelvin and Hamsah.  I really hope Beane drafts at least one offensive player with our first 3 picks. 

Edited by NewEra

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Eskridge is already 24? Anyone know the story on that, like why is he a bit late to the party? Is there any kind of background to that?

He had a medical redshirt senior season last year for a broken collarbone and has an early birthday (see March).