NFL Schedule release date - May 12th

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I need to sell 3 more houses in the next 4 months. My wife and I have our eyes set on a trip to New Orleans this fall. Yes, football is the reason. 

I have a conflict like one weekend of the fall and I’m horrified it’s going to end up being the weekend of NOLA. Otherwise I’m there. Think I’m still recovering from last time...

1 minute ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I have a conflict like one weekend of the fall and I’m horrified it’s going to end up being the weekend of NOLA. Otherwise I’m there. Think I’m still recovering from last time...

I want the 64 oz fishbowl walking down Bourbon St with Bills Mafia in full effect. 

16 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Two things are for sure

1. We will open the season against the Jets

2. The second to last game of the year will be at New England for the 5th straight year

You are probably right ! game 1 At NY Jets 

It is pretty obvious at this point having been to the Championship game, but Sal interviewed Mike North who is in charge of NFL scheduling .. prepare for many late nights

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/bills-likely-to-get-plenty-of-national-tv-prime-time-games-in-2021?utm_campaign=sharebutton&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=WGRAM

"National Football League Vice President of Broadcast Planning, Mike North joined me on the SalSports... and Stuff podcast to discuss the 2021 NFL schedule and made it clear that the Bills will be showcased a lot once again.

“No question. No question,” North said. “Particularly when you look at your 17 games, you’ve got to think about some of those being, kind of stand out there. They’re just a little bit bigger than the other ones. The Kansas City [Chiefs] game, for instance, when Buffalo goes out to K.C., that cannot be a 1 o’clock in the afternoon game, in September, in 15% of the country. That game has to be on national television somewhere. When you play New Orleans [Saints]. When you play New England [Patriots], twice.”

Edited by CorkScrewHill