Justin Fields confirms epilepsy rumor

8 hours ago, JohnC said:

You are prescient. 

Thanks but not really lol. I have followed the Tide for many years so sometimes I am in tune with what happens down there. 

I think that Cam will start the season for NE and will probably suck. Although he is exceptionally smart, Mac might need a year to learn the program. Remember, he only had 17 college starts. NE alo drafted DT Christian Barmore. If he keep his head on straight he will be a monster at DT. 

Miami took Jaylen Waddle who is a mega talented WR, He is going to score lots of touchdowns if healthy.

It's a good thing the Bills are so talented. They should be able to handle their division, and perhaps anybody else!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Thanks but not really lol. I have followed the Tide for many years so sometimes I am in tune with what happens down there. 

I think that Cam will start the season for NE and will probably suck. Although he is exceptionally smart, Mac might need a year to learn the program. Remember, he only had 17 college starts. NE alo drafted DT Christian Barmore. If he keep his head on straight he will be a monster at DT. 

Miami took Jaylen Waddle who is a mega talented WR, He is going to score lots of touchdowns if healthy.

It's a good thing the Bills are so talented. They should be able to handle their division, and perhaps anybody else!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a Mac Jones fan. He's not as athletic as some of the other top qb prospects but for his style of play it is more than adequate. In many ways he has the same attributes that made Brady a special qb. I'm certainly not suggesting he as at the same level but the attributes that led to Tom's incomparable success are the same attributes that stand out for the Bama prospect. What I really like about him is his work ethic and character. Even in the years when he wasn't getting playing time he was still working on his game and grinding it out in practice. If he doesn't succeed it won't be because of the lack of preparation. 

• Like (+1) 1