AstroNotes Draft projections

Dean Kindig I believe used to be on this board and had tremendous insights. In particular he would provide day by day training camp feedback on the various players.

He has put together a Bills draft projection which is very insightful. He has us taking a Center in the first round and no RB at all.

The full article is here and worth a read.

http://buffalofambase.com/2021/04/09/dean-kindigs-final-astronotes-by-position/

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Dean Kindig I believe used to be on this board and had tremendous insights. In particular he would provide day by day training camp feedback on the various players.

He has put together a Bills draft projection which is very insightful. He has us taking a Center in the first round and no RB at all.

The full article is here and worth a read.

http://buffalofambase.com/2021/04/09/dean-kindigs-final-astronotes-by-position/

Yes I very much remember and looked forward to his training camp reports! Did an awesome job!!

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Why doesn’t he come here anymore?

Because it to ruff and tumble here, or at least that’s what I heard back on the old BBMB  😁 

an attempt at humor... sorry,

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm a little shocked he didn't place edge rusher as something more important especially with Hughes and Addison's contracts up after this season. 

I dont see it as Dean saying it isnt important. More that there isnt talent or value there in this specific draft class.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Why doesn’t he come here anymore?

Basically differences with Scott.  Outside of his training camp series which was wonderful, he liked to post about content on his "Draftek" web site (he is Editor-in-Chief).  Scott asks people who come here to not post re-directs of traffic to their own websites.

Eric Turner of Cover1 used to post here also, and stopped for the same reasons.  Well, that and some of us disagree with him, which he doesn't always take too well.

We have lost some good contributors through that policy but "Scott's House, Scott's Rules" and I understand where he's coming from.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

ASTRO’S FINAL MOCK DRAFT
RD1: C Landon Dickerson on Trade-down For RD4 (if gone, take C Creed Humphrey)
RD2: CB FS Ifeatu Melifonwu (if gone, take WR Elijah Moore)
RD3: DL1T Marvin Wilson (if gone, take IDL Levi Onwuzurike)
RD4: EDGE Shaka Toney (if gone, take IDL Marlon Tuipulotu)
RD5A: SS/OLB Jamien Sherwood (if gone, take S/NCB Joshuah Bledsoe)
RD5B: DL1T Khyiris Tonga (if you got Marvin, take WRS/KR Shi Smith or Frank Darby)
RD6: TE Nick Eubanks
RD7: OT Tommy Doyle

We don't have a pick in Round 4 tho... 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Basically differences with Scott.  Outside of his training camp series which was wonderful, he liked to post about content on his "Draftek" web site (he is Editor-in-Chief).  Scott asks people who come here to not post re-directs of traffic to their own websites.

Eric Turner of Cover1 used to post here also, and stopped for the same reasons.  Well, that and some of us disagree with him, which he doesn't always take too well.

We have lost some good contributors through that policy but "Scott's House, Scott's Rules" and I understand where he's coming from.

So, all I have to do to get you lot to ban me is starting posting links to blokesdoeshandegg dot com (patent pending).

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ahhh, good catch. I missed that note. I wonder who he thinks we are trading with and how far back we are moving...

Couldn't be that far if we're only getting a 4th out of the deal and he still has us picking in Rd. 1. My guess is the Bucs.