I really Don't Understand Why Cops Want to be Cops Sometimes .

Some police departments just have those policies to harassed, ticket and chzz as the as many people as possible. Those cops that write the most tickets gets the promotions 

That’s f’d up 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Some police departments just have those policies to harassed, ticket and chzz as the as many people as possible. Those cops that write the most tickets gets the promotions 

That’s f’d up 

Link?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Link?

Why? You won’t believe it. You don’t believe Chauvin is a murderer, do you? Heck, you

even think Trump won the election. 

But ok, here. Look at the one about the basketball player in a car and the cops just decided out of no where he was pedo 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/the-12-key-highlights-from-the-dojs-scathing-ferguson-report/%3foutputType=amp

I lived in Kenmore in the late 1990’s and those cops were super aggressive. I’d walk down Delaware Avenue to the Fitness Factory and cops would literally pull up and just glare at you, and then another cop would come speeding up and do the same thing. As if that was a high crime area or something. Just pure stupidity! 

They would even call up on the phone, ask for me by name, identify themselves as police officers, all very serious, and then ask for a donation to the police benovent association. FU! 

I just visited a family member this past weekend which is a cop where he lives a scumbag that had a rap sheet a mile long assault, burglary, theft, car jacking, and even found the address of the cop & sat out side his house while his kids played in the front yard basically stalking him .

The scum bag after killing some one else and stealing a car trying to flee tried to use the car to run over the officer that was trying to stop him the cop shot & killed him & is now facing murder charges WTF ? 

Oh i guess just let him go and we can find him after the next person he kills 🙄 .

So i guess they want it to be like England ! So the cop will say "Hey Stop or i will yell STOP again" while the scum bag continues to kill and do what ever he wants to other innocent people - for the life of me i just don't get it WTH these people are thinking  !! 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is the Sandra Bland police stop. She was sent to jail for this and three days later committed suicide in her cell 

Yah this guy definitely had a power thing happening by the looks of it went way to far but i would hope that just being put in jail i would be stronger than taking my life and using the system to hang him rather than what happened . 

This kind of thing definitely needs to be looked at under a microscope so it doesn't happen again !

• Like (+1) 1

Two California police officers were shot and killed and a third was wounded within 24 hours this week in two separate incidents, authorities said Tuesday.

The deaths occurred during National Police Week, an annual event that honors law enforcement officers who were killed or disabled in the line of duty.

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/2-police-officers-shot-suspect-dead-in-San-Luis-16167037.php

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Two California police officers were shot and killed and a third was wounded within 24 hours this week in two separate incidents, authorities said Tuesday.

The deaths occurred during National Police Week, an annual event that honors law enforcement officers who were killed or disabled in the line of duty.

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/2-police-officers-shot-suspect-dead-in-San-Luis-16167037.php

Sad. I’m sure their won’t be any public outcry, protests, and certainly not looting over this. What a screwed up value system the left has created in this country. 

Family members of Ronald Greene listen to speakers at the March on Washington in August 2020. (Michael M. Santiago/Pool/Getty Images/AP)

By 

Hannah Knowles

May 20, 2021 at 5:00 a.m. EDT

Add to list

At first, police told loved ones that Ronald Greene died in a car accident — plowing into a tree late one night in 2019 after blowing past a traffic stop, according to a lawsuit filed by the man’s family.

Video told a different story, and a familiar one to critics of a state police force plagued by allegations of excessive force against drivers of color.

Body-camera footage published by the Associated Press — withheld for two years by authorities — captures Greene wailing and saying, “I’m sorry!” as Louisiana state troopers violently arrest him, deploying what the AP identifies as a stun gun after the Black man appears to raise his hands inside his car. Officers later punch Greene in the face, drag him briefly by his shackled ankles and leave him to moan alone while handcuffed for more than nine minutes, according to the AP.

Advertisement

“I’m scared! I’m scared! … I’m scared!” the 49-year-old yells while bent over in the front seat. “I’m your brother. I’m scared!”

Excessive force left Greene “beaten, bloodied, and in cardiac arrest,” his family’s wrongful death lawsuit states. Medics found the man unresponsive, it says, and he was pronounced dead minutes after arriving at the hospital, but it took months for the state police to open an internal investigation.

A lawyer for the family, Lee Merritt, said he hopes the leaked footage will push leaders to hold the officers involved accountable as the Justice Department reviews the case. Greene’s loved ones had already seen the video, but authorities have refused to make it public while inquiries pend. Merritt said officials have tried to minimize and bury what led up to Greene’s death.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/20/ronald-greene-louisiana-police-video/

’’Nearly 20 Percent Of Seattle Police Force Quits Following Defunding And Black Lives Matter Riots.

Jason Rantz, a Seattle-based talk show host on KTTH Radio and a frequent guest on Fox News, told The Federalist that “the numbers you’re getting only tell a small part of the picture.”

“You have dozens of officers who are burning their sick and vacation time and will exit the force afterward,” Rantz said. “You have officers who are applying elsewhere and booked to turn in their equipment and uniform, which means they will be gone but haven’t yet been reported as part of the separations yet.”

Diaz was asked by CBS whether the number of officers leaving the force is concerning, to which he said, “It does because we saw our shootings go up. We saw our homicides go up.”

Unexpectedly.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/19/nearly-20-percent-of-seattle-police-force-quits-following-defunding-and-black-lives-matter-riots/