I really Don't Understand Why Cops Want to be Cops Sometimes .

• 3 weeks later...

Very interesting video here. Woman should have just pulled over... even though the Arkansas drivers license manual urges motorists to pull "to the nearest/safest spot out of the traffic lane" when police are exercising a pullover.

The stretch of southbound U.S. 167, the shoulders are narrow and Harper wanted to pull over safely at an exit, the motorist has claimed.

"It's essentially a bowling alley with bumpers on both sides," Norwood said. "There's nowhere to go; you're boxed in by concrete barriers on both sides."

In the video, the trooper approached Harper's flipped car and as he helped her out of the wreckage asked: "Why didn't you stop?"

"Because I didn't feel like it was safe," she answered.

"Well this is where you ended up," the trooper responded. "Ma'am you got to pull over."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arkansas-woman-suing-police-after-brief-chase-ends-her-car-n1270217

On 6/10/2021 at 11:50 AM, BillStime said:

Very interesting video here. Woman should have just pulled over... even though the Arkansas drivers license manual urges motorists to pull "to the nearest/safest spot out of the traffic lane" when police are exercising a pullover.

The stretch of southbound U.S. 167, the shoulders are narrow and Harper wanted to pull over safely at an exit, the motorist has claimed.

"It's essentially a bowling alley with bumpers on both sides," Norwood said. "There's nowhere to go; you're boxed in by concrete barriers on both sides."

In the video, the trooper approached Harper's flipped car and as he helped her out of the wreckage asked: "Why didn't you stop?"

"Well this is where you ended up," the trooper responded. "Ma'am you got to pull over."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arkansas-woman-suing-police-after-brief-chase-ends-her-car-n1270217

The shoulder was the nearest/safest spot out of the traffic lane. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Doc said:

Thankfully he didn't kill her...

That's awesome no compassion for the cop just doing his job but a ton for the person who broke the law ! 

She didn't get pulled over for being black it's because SHE BROKE THE LAW and then got a attitude but can't be inconvenienced because of it but it's because he's a skin head cop .

He has to put up with every bodies BS every single time they just do there job & pull some one over then there is the ever growing possibility that he just might get shot every time they walk up to a car but that's not taken into consideration at all .

Of course they can't be inconvenienced to go to court because they broke a law and just because the cops trying to ask if she needed a ambulance because she looks as if she might have a nervous break down "that's a F N insult" it's really amazing !

If you just drop the attitude have the proper paper work in a place where you can get it like a responsible adult and treat the cops with with a little respect & drop the attitude how things could go even faster & easier for both people involved for being 11 mph over . 

9 is fine 10 your mine !!

"Thankfully he didn't kill her"  i hope that was you just being a smart ass ? 

On 6/10/2021 at 10:50 AM, BillStime said:

That was 100% total BS act on the cops part he should be fired with charges pending sorry wrong is just wrong !! 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, T master said:

That's awesome no compassion for the cop just doing his job but a ton for the person who broke the law ! 

She didn't get pulled over for being black it's because SHE BROKE THE LAW and then got a attitude but can't be inconvenienced because of it but it's because he's a skin head cop .

He has to put up with every bodies BS every single time they just do there job & pull some one over then there is the ever growing possibility that he just might get shot every time they walk up to a car but that's not taken into consideration at all .

Of course they can't be inconvenienced to go to court because they broke a law and just because the cops trying to ask if she needed a ambulance because she looks as if she might have a nervous break down "that's a F N insult" it's really amazing !

If you just drop the attitude have the proper paper work in a place where you can get it like a responsible adult and treat the cops with with a little respect & drop the attitude how things could go even faster & easier for both people involved for being 11 mph over . 

9 is fine 10 your mine !!

"Thankfully he didn't kill her"  i hope that was you just being a smart ass

Yes, it was. 

4 hours ago, T master said:

That was 100% total BS act on the cops part he should be fired with charges pending sorry wrong is just wrong !! 

I agree.  No defense for trying to kill someone.

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Well, it is a liberal state. So no surprise to anyone.

With Eric Adams a retired NYC police Captain a possible next mayor of NYC running on law and order hope that sends a message to NYS.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Well, it is a liberal state. So no surprise to anyone.

Pretty typical they create or at the very least allow a situation to happen then cry about it and want to get it cleaned up but want to do it with the every one gets a trophy for participating mind set .

I read a article just yesterday that some 50+ officers in Portland Oregon have retired early and the their gov't officials are now all about stopping the violence (where was that thought last year) that they let run rampant while coloring it as peaceful protests for the last year stupid is as stupid does !!!

If they would have been more worried about keeping the peace with law & order rather than making some one look bad maybe the cops along with a lot of the businesses would be more willing to stay despite the out rages taxes the mindless leadership they deal with every day out there . The same for NYC ! 

Whats the famous saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result . 

But no rinse wash repeat rinse wash repeat ... 

Edited by T master

1 hour ago, T master said:

Pretty typical they create or at the very least allow a situation to happen then cry about it and want to get it cleaned up but want to do it with the every one gets a trophy for participating mind set .

I read a article just yesterday that some 50+ officers in Portland Oregon have retired early and the their gov't officials are now all about stopping the violence (where was that thought last year) that they let run rampant while coloring it as peaceful protests for the last year stupid is as stupid does !!!

If they would have been more worried about keeping the peace with law & order rather than making some one look bad maybe the cops along with a lot of the businesses would be more willing to stay despite the out rages taxes the mindless leadership they deal with every day out there . The same for NYC ! 

Whats the famous saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result . 

But no rinse wash repeat rinse wash repeat ... 

They were more interested in advancing their political agenda at any cost. 
since Trump isn’t in office anymore, now violence is an issue. Liberals hate this country and everything it stands for.

• Agree 2

On 5/25/2021 at 4:07 PM, B-Man said:

Detroit Police Chief and Potential Candidate for MI Gov Speaks out on Police Reform Movement

901e360e-b642-412e-893f-56c46f855d26-450

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2021/05/25/detroit-police-chief-and-potential-candidate-for-mi-gov-speaks-out-on-police-reform-movement-n386319

There needs to be more people like this man running for office !! Good article .

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I mean there is always context for spitting, bootlicker.

love when ppl tell on themselves.

I see someone's awakened from her coma.  From massive head trauma, no doubt.

• Haha (+1) 1