I really Don't Understand Why Cops Want to be Cops Sometimes .

53 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The federally endorsed effort to demonize the profession was bound to lead to this outcome.

There will be consequences.if I didn’t already know better, I would have assumed defund the police to be an NRA platform 

If it were an NRA platform it would be far less effective 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Typical Democrat looking down on you, the little people.  

We ever get photos of the alleged racist graffiti sprayed on his property 3 years ago or we just took his word for it and moved on?  

Awe so cute. Fox News still talking about this? They finally move on from Dr Seuss? 

9 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

They just want him to shut up and dribble.

At this point, LeBron should want LeBron to shut up and dribble. Having consistently bad takes is a pretty ***** hobby. 

But then you haven’t realized that yet either so 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Typical Democrat looking down on you, the little people.  

We ever get photos of the alleged racist graffiti sprayed on his property 3 years ago or we just took his word for it and moved on?  

It would be interesting to see how his temperament worked in policing.  I suspect he’d be cited for brutality more than once...

Leo Terrell: The far-left ‘has declared war on white Americans and police officers’

by Ashley Hill

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/24/leo-terrell-the-far-left-has-declared-war-on-white-americans-and-police-officers-1064635/

Democrats appeared to become more radical in their intolerance campaign against white people and cops this week.At least two prominent black leaders spoke out about the Democrats’ apparent disdain for white people and cops, likely to the dismay of Rep. Maxine Waters, who recently urged protesters to “get more confrontational.”The intolerance for white people and cops in general seems to have been a growing trend over the past year but Democrats really showed their true colors by condemning a police officer this week who many argue made the right move as he was forced to make a split-second decision to shoot a knife-wielding

• Like (+1) 1

Has anyone posted any pictures or videos of the cops spitting on handcuffed people that dared to petition their government with a redress of grievances?

How about any vids of the cops attacking journalists and every day Americans for practicing freedom of the press? Want to see eyes shot out? People permanently maimed?

The cops exploded in violence last summer because the populace dared not lick their boots. I have video after video of unprovoked attacks. Who wants the receipts?

On 4/28/2021 at 7:00 PM, Doc said:

I have to remember to change saying I lied to "I controlled the narrative."

I'm hoping we can go quoted posted after quoted post - after the cops erupted in violence last summer i made a point to save the attacks, so have about 30 vids that show them attacking First Amendment protected activity - want me to drop them one by one?

Edited by Thurmal34

19 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Has anyone posted any pictures or videos of the cops spitting on handcuffed people that dared to petition their government with a redress of grievances?

How about any vids of the cops attacking journalists and every day Americans for practicing freedom of the press? Want to see eyes shot out? People permanently maimed?

The cops exploded in violence last summer because the populace dared not lick their boots. I have video after video of unprovoked attacks. Who wants the receipts?

I'm hoping we can go quoted posted after quoted post - after the cops erupted in violence last summer i made a point to save the attacks, so have about 30 vids that show them attacking First Amendment protected activity - want me to drop them one by one?

Yeah I'm sure you have the proper context for them.  Don't waste my time.

• Agree 1