Will the Bills Make a Pick at 30?

Gugny

Will the Bills Make a Pick at 30?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Make a Pick at 30?

• YES
    • NO - They will move up
    • NO - They will move down

I think they pick at 30. That will give the the Bills a player with a 5th year option and they won’t spend additional picks moving up. 

They don’t have the ammo to make a significant jump up the board and I do not see them using multiple picks on a single player.

This is a confident front office, they will find this year to be to their benefit due to the uncertainty that Covid has caused. The changes in the draft process should give an organized group of evaluators an advantage. 

I have a good feeling about this draft even with the Bills picking late. 

• Like (+1) 1

Beane is freaked by the double 5th year conundrum.... J/K, but realizes we'll be out of the running for top draft talent for a long time.  Does a lotto-ticket trade with someone like the Jags for a first next year and a 3rd/4th this year.  This becomes an annual cycle to get higher firsts.  

With all their picks,they should trade up if a targeted pick drops into the low 20s. Edge rusher Azeez, Collins or the top 3 dbs. The TE Freirmuth is worthwhile if all these picks are gone at 30. I have faith Beane will come away with a LB who can do multiple things or an edge who will contribute along with a tough cover db.

This FO has a history of wanting to have a pick in each round (or earlier). Meaning 1,2,2,4 would count, as the second 2 is even better than having a 3rd.

Under Beane, the only time they haven't done this was in trading away the 1st last year for Diggs. They seem to like having a shot at each cohort of guys.

That's why I think that if it makes sense they'll trade back and try to pick up a 4th.