Man hurls rabid bobcat across yard, saves wife

Hapless Bills Fan

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

I would bring this up in every argument with her for the rest of my life.

I was about 50 when I learned I was partially color blind. I retroactively lost every argument about color that ever took place....her dress, my shirt, the window treatments in the last house. All lost!

I had been talking to our breeder for about a year to get pick of the litter for our new puppy. I wanted the smallest and lightest colored female Golden available. My wife picked up the first pup she saw, and fell in love with the biggest and darkest pup. She asked repeatedly “Which one do you like?” The one with the green collar because she is the smallest and lightest. “Which one do you want?” The green collar, still....4-5 times. We got her big brown dog.

Love the pup (really!), but I call her the Big Brown Dog. The wife asks if she’s going to have to hear that forever. I say “no, just as long as it’s still true”.    :)

She promised that if we EVER get another dog, which we may do one more time, she will not even be present when the dog is chosen. 

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, WhoTom said:

How long before bobcat hurling becomes a new fad?

I’m guessing Hammer’s Lot won’t allow it, but maybe in the bus lots??? 

There should be a penalty if you hurl the bobcat AT your wife. Demerits for that! And probably your 401k to boot! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.