Matt Millano Florida youth camp article

45 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Man lives in a cave with no running water

I know! Doesn’t have electricity either, I’m not sure if he even has a front door...

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

I wonder if he was carrying a club while he dragged his woman in by the hair

So Erik Turner posted this photo of a wine glass: "Drink Until Your Husband Looks like Josh Allen".

Next to it he posted where his wife fixed it: "Drink Until Your Husband Looks like Josh Allen Matt Milano"

Heh.

No dragging needed, apparently.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So Erik Turner posted this photo of a wine glass: "Drink Until Your Husband Looks like Josh Allen".

Next to it he posted where his wife fixed it: "Drink Until Your Husband Looks like Josh Allen Matt Milano"

Heh.

No dragging needed, apparently.

Line out the door for the guido torpedo

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, Comebackkid said:

Mostly a fluff article about Matt going back to Miami for youth camp.  Reuniting with friends.   Matt excited to be back with Buffalo. 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-recruiting/os-sp-matt-milano-dr-phillips-re-signs-buffalo-bills-20210420-4epq4xnnw5g5vc6twyuvn3tbxa-story.html

Orlando, not Miami...

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/20/2021 at 5:47 PM, HOUSE said:

The Man lives in a cave with no running water

As he steps into Albacore he worries that he will lose his edge.  To offset this, he has chosen to gone without socks, shoes, and sleeves during the buffalo winter.  Few know the true stoic nature of the guido torpedo, the ascetic athlete we need but don't deserve.

I used to live in Orlando and became friends with a neighbor who trained at the Tom Shaw academy at Disney with Matt Milano. My neighbor was training to be an Olympic bob sledder. 

As soon as we drafted Milano I got a text saying we got a great athlete that works his tail off... heard the same thing about Gabe Davis when we drafted him. 

Give the Shaw performance academy a follow on Instagram... they train an interesting group of athletes from all different sports. 

• Like (+1) 1

I used to live in Orlando and became friends with a neighbor who trained at the Tom Shaw academy at Disney with Matt Milano. My neighbor was training to be an Olympic bob sledder. 

As soon as we drafted Milano I got a text saying we got a great athlete that works his tail off... heard the same thing about Gabe Davis when we drafted him. 

Give the Shaw performance academy a follow on Instagram... they train an interesting group of athletes from all different sports.