Bojo to Rams (update - traded to Packers)

On 4/20/2021 at 9:13 PM, YoloinOhio said:

The only 2 names on that list that I somewhat wish the Bills had held onto was Marlowe and maybe Roberts to a lesser degree.

Seems like Bojo was lost due to wanting too much money.  This may sound like a small thing, but I also wonder if the team was not happy with his holding abilities, too many balls with laces not out.

Couple that with him wanting big $$ and they went in another direction?? 

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

That 2nd Miami game when he coffined it to the 1 inch line was the best punt I've ever seen + some of those 70+ yard bombs were very impressive though.

Yes, a beautiful surrender of possession.  

• Haha (+1) 2

• 4 months later...
  • YoloinOhio changed the title to Bojo to Rams (update - traded to Packers)
7 minutes ago, eSJayDee said:

I seem to recall hearing that one of the reasons Bojo didn't like it here was cuz of it being difficult to kick here due to the weather.  Welcome to Green Bay.  :DOH:

Less about the cold. More about the Wind for those Kickers and Punters. 

On 4/25/2021 at 9:54 AM, Limeaid said:

Either his agent over estimated his value or Bills were unhappy with his performance/attitude.

If I had to guess, Bojo came in high, the Bills declined, and found another solution while Bojo tested the market. He overvalued himself and lost out. It happens sometimes. 

I think if CB came to Beane at $1M he would be a Bill right now.

I was a Bojo fan, I felt he took some time to reign in himself in in the NFL, but he was a good punter for us last year. 

On 4/21/2021 at 9:08 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

That 2nd Miami game when he coffined it to the 1 inch line was the best punt I've ever seen + some of those 70+ yard bombs were very impressive though.

He had Knoxitis as a punter. 

He could be extraordinarily gifted and boom it 70 yds or coffin it

But then he could shank one, kick into the end zone, or mess up his hold for the FG/XP

• Agree 1

On 4/20/2021 at 12:38 PM, dorquemada said:

So i may have missed the discussion around this, but did we really part ways with bojo because of the shank against the chiefs?  Or was there some other reason?

I think it was just as simple as his contract demands were too high and they went with an effective but cheaper alternative.