Wham... Diggs after more money?

I think he is saying that who you are, your true worth, is not a product of monetary success.  It is defined by your character.

Perhaps he is signalling Beane that he is willing to take less money if it helps the team.😉

Don’t care even a little, about what any of them make, it’s not a part of why I follow the team, never has been. 

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

I think he is saying that who you are, your true worth, is not a product of monetary success.  It is defined by your character.

Perhaps he is signalling Beane that he is willing to take less money if it helps the team.😉

Or he’s signaling Josh 👀🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I don’t think this is a comment on his contract at all.  That said, I’m not going to be shocked when he does come for more.  His production is way more than his current contract.  A smart man, waits until the money is there, this is not the time.

• Like (+1) 1

If Diggs is asking for a renegotiation I would expect he just wants some of what he is due guaranteed, he has none left. Opportunity for the Bills to be creative with his cap hits if they are in talks "we'll guarantee this and give you a small bump in overall salary if you will take signing bonus so we can spread out the hit."

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Exactly.

Ooooh....maybe he wants more money!

Maybe he's saying it doesn't matter?

Or, maybe he's saying he doesn't want more money, since it's the root of all evil!

Diggs is an interesting guy on social media, but if you try to read too much into it your head will hurt.

Money isn’t the root of all evil.  The love of money is the root of all evil.  But I get where he’s coming from.