Wham... Diggs after more money?

I'd be surprised if Diggs was pushing for a new contract.

He's only just going into year 3 of 5. Not even technically half way yet. And outside of 1 or 2 anomaly contracts, he's fairly compensated compared to his peers.

Maybe after this season they could figure out a way for a new deal to benefit both sides. But I dont think either side is worried about it right now.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs and his careless whisper about his worth will surely capture the attention of Beane during his busiest week of the year. 

Are you saying it will Wake Beane Up, before he go-goes to Cleveland?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs and his careless whisper about his worth will surely capture the attention of Beane during his busiest week of the year. 

I'm sure it will, some just like to stir the pot.   As stated they did redo his contract though.   How often should things be redone?

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He's only just going into year 3 of 5. Not even technically half way yet. And outside of 1 or 2 anomaly contracts, he's fairly compensated compared to his peers.

Maybe after this season they could figure out a way for a new deal to benefit both sides. But I dont think either side is worried about it right now.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least actually - but I’d be shocked if this was the news outlet to break that story.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least actually - but I’d be shocked if this was the news outlet to break that story.

I mean, players trying to max their value should never be a surprise. But I just dont see it happening right now.

Not this week with the draft upon us. And not this offseason while Beane is trying to work a blockbuster Allen extension.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Last Christmas, Diggs gave Beane his heart. The very next day, he’s looking for more pay. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He deserves more $ but imo anyone trying to take an analysis from Diggs social media is an exercise in futility. 

Exactly.

Ooooh....maybe he wants more money!

Maybe he's saying it doesn't matter?

Or, maybe he's saying he doesn't want more money, since it's the root of all evil!

Diggs is an interesting guy on social media, but if you try to read too much into it your head will hurt.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Exactly.

Ooooh....maybe he wants more money!

Maybe he's saying it doesn't matter?

Or, maybe he's saying he doesn't want more money, since it's the root of all evil!

Diggs is an interesting guy on social media, but if you try to read too much into it your head will hurt.

Hes the type that I would never read anything into because he’s on there sooo much and posts stream of consciousness. Most of it is all over the place. Now if someone like Tre White posted something, I would analyze it. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Does he tweet this stupid crap during the season? Cmon man you’re a pro, stop posting high school ***** 

Keep playing like he's playing and he can post whatever TF he wants, for me.

My absolute favorite was the stuff he posted about Josh Allen where Tyrell Dodson responded "English, Please!"

• Like (+1) 1