*Brandon Beane Draft Presser LIVE @ 1:00 PM EST, 4/20/21*

ExWNYer

19 hours ago, just1hugheser said:

He's 6'1"-6'2" 225 so no I don't think he's too small he could easily add 10-20lbs. if a team asked him to play more of a traditional mike/stacked role but thats not why you draft a guy like this.  You draft a guy like this because the NFL is a passing league and you need a guy who has range and wont be a liability in coverage, some of the best middle lb's in the league are right around his size give or take an inch and give or take 10-20lbs, so he's right there size wise.

Lavonte David, Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, Darius Leonard, Deion Jones, etc. all very close in size.

One problem, all but Jones are outside backers.

On 4/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, ColoradoBills said:

My question is how do you do that on "draft night".  If the Eagles make the trade how do the Bills ensure that Ertz renegotiates?

Ignore the man behind the curtain so to speak..., teams are and always have been in negotiations with other teams and players agents before the transactions happen, to think otherwise I believe is bit naive. Should such a trade happen it will have been in the works as an option that has already been discussed/agreed upon in principle, if not else. We are not talking about choir boys here..., these guys are about getting business done, hell, as soon as the draft order was known the deals started being negotiated...,

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/23/2021 at 7:28 PM, TheBeaneBandit said:

One problem, all but Jones are outside backers.

not true, maybe athletically, but not how they are all used, ill def give you leonard, wright has seen a little time at both but if i remember correctly is mostly used oustide, he's still unsigned too i think.

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchartpos/ILB

and almost everyone of them is right around 6 foot 220-240lbs

with a couple of taller freaks here and there lol

Edited by just1hugheser