*Brandon Beane Draft Presser LIVE @ 1:00 PM EST, 4/20/21*

ExWNYer

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I think the Edmunds thing is telling.  LB is in play.  I’d wait until after the season for Edmunds (if they can, or must it be done sooner).  Clearly Josh’s option is picked up during contract negotiations.  

We know 100% they are going to take Josh's 5th year option.  Beane has already said that they want to get Josh's contract done this year but if they can't, they'll work on it next year.  So they 100% will pick up Josh's option, Book It.

So that's exactly how I interpreted it - Telling about Edmunds

Just saying about our RBs: "neither of our backs are home-run hitters".  Didn't rule out taking an RB at 30 if he feels a different skill set is there.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Man is he persistent in the messaging to Josh.  The more you want the less talent we'll have around you. I'm not sure I've heard any other GM's drive the message home so overtly or so repetitively. My gut tells me it's a sign that #17 will be open to that approach when contract talks officially start.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Also...will only look if he brings something to the RB room that the other RBs do not. Acknowledged that neither Moss nor Singletary are 'homerun hitters' but that even they possess different traits.

3 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

I feel like beane likes etienne but wont go up to get him. If hes there at 30 thats our pick imo. 

Kinda seems that way doesn’t it? He’s bigger than I thought he was. I wouldn’t hate the pick.

Edited by The Governor

3 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

I feel like beane likes etienne but wont go up to get him. If hes there at 30 thats our pick imo. 

I think he’s being calculated and wants someone to trade ahead of him to take etienne so another player falls to him 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1