Tucker Carlson

T&C

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Do you believe that he didn't agree to his lawyers statement in court?  How bout u b word, do you agree with the triumvirate consensus?

Face it, you made a false claim and got called on it. It's ok just bow out gracefully.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Face it, you made a false claim and got called on it. It's ok just bow out gracefully.

he spoke through his lawyers.  if you can't agree to that, there's nothing more to say.  The "claim" is true.  Perhaps one of the legal eagles can weigh in.  I've never had a lawyer representing me say something i disagreed with in court or a deposition.  statements were discussed first and agreed to.  Pretty sure that's how it is always supposed to work.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

he spoke through his lawyers.  if you can't agree to that, there's nothing more to say.  The "claim" is true.  Perhaps one of the legal eagles can weigh in.  I've never had a lawyer representing me say something i disagreed with in court or a deposition.

You made a claim that was not true. Words you typed on your keyboard in this thread that were found to be false, why is that so hard to understand? It's like bizzaro world in here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You made a claim that was not true. Words you typed on your keyboard in this thread that were found to be false, why is that so hard to understand? It's like bizzaro world in here.

it is true.  His lawyers said he's not to be believed in court ie bs.  To argue that he didn't say it thru his lawyer is to argue that he disagrees with his lawyers.  He's certainly never publicly asserted that.  Do you have some private conversation info?  bizarro world indeed...

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Because he is a sissy liberal soy boy

ok, fat, macho cubicle guy...

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

bandito, here's some useful info:  Penile length growth is significantly decreased (by about 10%) in obese boys when compared to normal-weight boys, with concomitantly reduced testosterone levels, across puberal phases. Conclusion: Childhood obesity represents an important determinant of lower testosterone level and reduced penis development.

just hypothesizing but trump's mushroom head may be attributable.

Edited by redtail hawk

25 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

he spoke through his lawyers.  if you can't agree to that, there's nothing more to say.  The "claim" is true.  Perhaps one of the legal eagles can weigh in.  I've never had a lawyer representing me say something i disagreed with in court or a deposition.  statements were discussed first and agreed to.  Pretty sure that's how it is always supposed to work.

What sort of depositions were you involved with in which your lawyers said much more than "good morning" and "my client doesn't have to answer that"?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

bandito, here's some useful info:  Penile length growth is significantly decreased (by about 10%) in obese boys when compared to normal-weight boys, with concomitantly reduced testosterone levels, across puberal phases. Conclusion: Childhood obesity represents an important determinant of lower testosterone level and reduced penis development.

why is it lefties seem to be hyper fascinated with people's genitalia?

its just strange

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

What sort of depositions were you involved with in which your lawyers said much more than "good morning" and "my client doesn't have to answer that"?

I have been an expert medical witness multiple times.  I also fought (and won) 2 malpractice cases.  so there's that

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

most importantly, do you agree with the consensus here that Carlson is a liar that is paid to lie?

I never said otherwise.  They ALL are entertainment first and foremost. Period. You however seem to pretend that TC has cornered the market on hyperbole, lying and whipping his viewers into general a frenzy.

Which again, is beyond laughable.

But since you apparently watch his show regularly maybe you would know more...^_^

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Sissy boy stuff?  back in the day sissy boy was a term for a gay person.

are you attempting to make a slur, by calling someone gay?

"Because he is a sissy liberal soy boy"...el bandito, himself.  Good lord, you're slow.  did u suffer a birth injury?  maybe someone can explain soy boy.  Is the meaning that I have east asian heritage?  No.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Back to the actual thread.

😆

More lies. What left leaning media has called Biden demented. She needs to go back to attacking pharmacies in Aspen that won’t cater to her Covid testing whims. Another “elite” that has the ears of Everyman. 

Edited by redtail hawk

25 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

More lies. What left leaning media has called Biden demented. She needs to go back to attacking pharmacies in Aspen that won’t cater to her Covid testing whims. Another “elite” that has the ears of Everyman. 

You're right they dont call him demented. They use code words like blaming it on his life long stutter instead.

:lol:

This is the crap we get from the media that you swallow deep.