Tucker Carlson

T&C

Actual video.

Without the Leftist "interpretation"

Being "EQUAL" means that you can be criticized for what you say and do.

But in the limited world off Billsy and others, if you criticize someone who is black and gay, that can only mean that you are a bigot.

Watch and decide for yourself.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/11/2022 at 10:50 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Truth is they'll the one's that are afraid.  Afraid of what is going to happen to them when a critical mass of the American public across the political and social spectrum figures out how they've been getting fed constant bullsheet by douche bags at the likes of the NY Times and the American Nationalist.   

Their terminology “ fear “ and “ afraid” is ridiculous and moronic anyway. Apparently you cannot simply prefer one thing over another. If I want a porterhouse steak instead of a cheeseburger, it doesn’t mean I fear the cheeseburger. I just want something better. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2022/05/16/senator-chuck-schumer-new-york-buffalo-shooting-america-racism

In the years since Charlottesville, replacement theory has moved from the online fringe to mainstream right-wing politics. A third of U.S. adults believe there is “a group of people in this country who are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants who agree with their political views,” according to a poll conducted in December by The Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

Carlson, the prominent Fox News host, has accused Democrats of orchestrating mass migration to consolidate their power.

“The country is being stolen from American citizens,” he said Aug. 23, 2021. He repeated the same theme a month later, saying that “this policy is called the great replacement, the replacement of legacy Americans with more obedient people from faraway countries.”

Carlson, whose show routinely garners the highest ratings in cable news, responded to the uproar on his program Monday night by accusing liberals of trying to silence their opponents.

“So because a mentally ill teenager murdered strangers, you cannot be allowed to express your political beliefs out loud,” he said.

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Very powerful.

Thanks for posting that is just filled with common sense yet there are those here that would say this guy is part of the problem ??? Oh and they will argue that nothing he said in this piece has any substance what so ever but that will tell you a lot about those folks .

And that is part of the problem that everything now is seen as the exact opposite which i have posted here many of times &  weather you believe or not this verse is what is happening here & now . 

Isaiah 5:20 

But there will always be those like O"Rourke & the POTUS that will not see this for what it is to put their personal agenda in the fore front & not talk about what is actually the cause or what needs to be done to fix it .

The only thing we can do is pray for some semblance of common sense comes over these type of tragedy's but to this point given what has been said i'm not very optimistic when it comes to our politicians having that common sense or addressing the true problems surrounding such instances .

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Thanks for posting that is just filled with common sense yet there are those here that would say this guy is part of the problem ??? Oh and they will argue that nothing he said in this piece has any substance what so ever but that will tell you a lot about those folks .

And that is part of the problem that everything now is seen as the exact opposite which i have posted here many of times &  weather you believe or not this verse is what is happening here & now . 

Isaiah 5:20 

But there will always be those like O"Rourke & the POTUS that will not see this for what it is to put their personal agenda in the fore front & not talk about what is actually the cause or what needs to be done to fix it .

The only thing we can do is pray for some semblance of common sense comes over these type of tragedy's but to this point given what has been said i'm not very optimistic when it comes to our politicians having that common sense or addressing the true problems surrounding such instances .

Tucker is a national treasure and there is a reason why he crushes his “so called” competition on a nightly, weekly, monthly, yearly basis……

he is by far the best political pundit alive today.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Tucker is a national treasure and there is a reason why he crushes his “so called” competition on a nightly, weekly, monthly, yearly basis……

he is by far the best political pundit alive today.

And he knows his audience well.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886y0vhke9o6k1qx03c1o

You being the person that you are you probably didn't even watch the clip you just looked at it let your bias take ahold and posted more pictures .

Same as it ever was !! 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

You being the person that you are you probably didn't even watch the clip you just looked at it let your bias take ahold and posted more pictures .

Same as it ever was !! 

oh man - please tell me you don’t have children 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

oh man - please tell me you don’t have children 

I do have 2 both very successful one is a RN that has put herself through college & paid for it on her own and is going for a bachelors degree until the gov't decided to forgive all the student debt & now with 1 class left to get her degree won't give her the last additional funding to finish even though she is 1 that is paying her debt back BRILLIANT !!

I do try to help when i can because i along with her don't believe in gov't free BS  if you borrow it you need to pay it back nothing in life is free .

Her Husband is a 13 year retire marine that did 5 deployments & that was in before they decided they needed mood patches on the recruits (which you probably think is acceptable) & raises my grand children with discipline when needed of which both say yes mam no mam yes sir & no sir both have chores that they do each night & both earn anything they get .

My grand daughter is A/B honor role student & my grand son just completed the excellerated reading program with Honors & are learning life in general with common sense Oh & at 12 & 9 years old both of them have been deer hunting & have taken a deer with a gun & with a cross bow .

And they are learning to make decisions with common sense as a heavy consideration in making those decisions .

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Very powerful.

The Left immediately blames guns and Republicans because they cannot come to grips with the society and culture they have enabled.  

Not ONE adult in the room calling for an immediate stop to life and figuring out wtf is wrong with the kids.  

Tucker as usual is spot on.  You can tell based on how many memes Bill responds with.   

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Very powerful.

So he's blaming the Covid lockdown....did he at least thank the Buffalo shooter for giving him the idea or does he consider them square for helping him with the whole replacement theory thing?