Tucker Carlson

T&C

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

What’s false? DT tried to withhold aid to Ukraine to get dirt on a political opponent. It’s illegal, he did it, and got impeached. Only the GOP lost the compass they at least had during Watergate. The Russians have been dicking with our elections for several cycles….that is not in question.

When you type these things….do you actually believe them?

At the time, Zelensky stated that Trump placed no condition of digging up dirt in exchange for aid.  But back then nobody showed much interest in what he had to say.  Contrast that with all the interest in his virtual address to Congress scheduled for tomorrow.

Carlson is not a traitor.  The criteria for that is well established.  The entire accusation fails the legal test as there's no formal declaration of war with Russia.  Period.  Don't like what he has to say?  I'd refer you to the 1st Amendment.     

Carlson is a consistent critic of the administration and the Democrats in general.  That's pretty much the role he plays.  A lot of people don't like that.  So they call him a traitor which is a lot easier than actually debating and critiquing the points he's making about the Biden administration's handling of the conflict and ongoing humanitarian crisis.  

My take of the situation is that clearly knowing what Russia considered its strategic interests, the U.S., NATO, and other governments made all kinds of overtures to Ukraine, sent lots of weapons, provided lots of assurances, talked a good game, and when the crap hit the fan, they are split and hung them out to dry leaving them at the mercy of Putin and the Russian military.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

At the time, Zelensky stated that Trump placed no condition of digging up dirt in exchange for aid.  But back then nobody showed much interest in what he had to say.  Contrast that with all the interest in his virtual address to Congress scheduled for tomorrow.

Carlson is not a traitor.  The criteria for that is well established.  The entire accusation fails the legal test as there's no formal declaration of war with Russia.  Period.  Don't like what he has to say?  I'd refer you to the 1st Amendment.     

Carlson is a consistent critic of the administration and the Democrats in general.  That's pretty much the role he plays.  A lot of people don't like that.  So they call him a traitor which is a lot easier than actually debating and critiquing the points he's making about the Biden administration's handling of the conflict and ongoing humanitarian crisis.  

My take of the situation is that clearly knowing what Russia considered its strategic interests, the U.S., NATO, and other governments made all kinds of overtures to Ukraine, sent lots of weapons, provided lots of assurances, talked a good game, and when the crap hit the fan, they are split and hung them out to dry leaving them at the mercy of Putin and the Russian military.  

You’re far more patient than me. You’ve got to understand how dangerous this is when the Left begins calling Americans traitors for asking questions and/or stating opinions contrary to The State.  They know exactly what they’re doing and it has absolutely nothing to do with Tucker Carlson. Bad things, man!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, ALF said:

The bio labs from Tucker and Gabbard  remind me of the so called weapons of destruction in Iraq. Show real proof before accusing Ukraine.

What? They’re not making this up! The Biden Administration said so under oath! Now…the debate is whether these are “weapons” labs or simply “research” labs…but the fact still exists that these labs are actually there and they actually house dangerous pathogens. I have no idea why the Senate inquired in an open hearing…but here we are none the less. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re far more patient than me. You’ve got to understand how dangerous this is when the Left begins calling Americans traitors for asking questions and/or stating opinions contrary to The State.  They know exactly what they’re doing and it has absolutely nothing to do with Tucker Carlson. Bad things, man!

The left is dangerous but very stupid.  Their unrelenting support of substandard and unaccountable government led by weak and malicious leaders is testament to their lack of mental skills.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

What? They’re not making this up! The Biden Administration said so under oath! Now…the debate is whether these are “weapons” labs or simply “research” labs…but the fact still exists that these labs are actually there and they actually house dangerous pathogens. I have no idea why the Senate inquired in an open hearing…but here we are none the less. 

Medical research labs are normal , weapons bio labs not , which are they ?

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

Medical research labs are normal , weapons bio labs not , which are they ?

There’s a serious reading comprehension problem on here today. The administration says they’re research labs….but….that has NOTHING to do with whether they’re storing vast quantities of pathogens. Wuhan is NOT a weapons lab! Have we literally learned nothing at all in this supposed ‘information’ age. Sheeessh 

Late 2016 into 2017 began the Trump collusion narrative. Government,  media and social media outlets told us all day, every day that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.  Turns out none of it was true.

You were had. Duped. Lied to.

All throughout the Trump presidency anyone who dared question this conventional wisdom was labeled, you guessed it, a Russian propagandist/ Putin stooge.

Fast foward to November 2020. Hunter Bidens laptop emerged and it contains very bad news for Biden. Instantly government leaders, media and social media in unison tell us that the laptop was a product of 'Russian disinformation'. This narrative leads to the censoring of the story everywhere in the media. As it turns out the Hunter Biden laptop was/is very real and not a product of 'Russian disinformation' at all.

You were had. Duped. Lied to. Again.

So here we are and with Russia invading Ukraine. A single media voice is out there in Tucker Carlson asking questions about the invasion and what happens? He's labeled a Russian propagandist and Putin stooge by the very same people who have been lying to you for years using the very same playbook.

We all know how this one ends. Again.

Disclaimer: outside of a viewing some short clips on here, I actually have little idea about what TC has been saying, but I'm certainly not going to believe what proven liars are telling me that he's saying via the exact same tired playbook. That wouldn't be wise at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

On 3/15/2022 at 4:22 PM, ALF said:

The bio labs from Tucker and Gabbard  remind me of the so called weapons of destruction in Iraq. Show real proof before accusing Ukraine.

They said there are bio labs.  There are bio labs.

They did not say weapons labs.  There are not weapons labs.

What have they said that was wrong?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/15/2022 at 7:22 PM, ALF said:

You mean like when Victoria Nuland, Biden’s undersecretary of state Of political affairs and former Secretary of State delegate for Europe and Eurasia  told congress there are us funded biolabs in the Ukraine? 

here is the c-span video of her saying this below, if you believe that righty propaganda machine C-SPAN

During her testimony in front of the Senate Foreign Relations committee about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland answers a question from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) about whether or not Ukraine has chemical or biological weapons. She replies, "Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned...Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of." 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5005520/senator-rubio-questions-undersecretary-nuland-biolabs-ukraine

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1