Tucker Carlson

T&C

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, it’s Biden’s fault. Forget the war criminal Putin who has just killing killing non stop for decades now 

Walks like a duck 

Oh fir heavens sake Tibs! NOBODY is saying it’s Biden’s fault. You’re just being ridiculous and you’re way way better than that. At least I’ve always thought so.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep. Souls rotted from the inside out seems to cover it.

whatever adjective you guys identfy as these days...not sure....but your projection skills are razor sharp

19 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well...T is a Kremlin propagandist so...there is that...and now his coworker is dead....gonna be awkward at the water cooler this morning

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

whatever adjective you guys identfy as these days...not sure....but your projection skills are razor sharp

I'm sorry anyone still doing the I disagree with X person therefore he/she must be a Putin stooge/Russian propagandist is an unmitigated moron.. It's the Trump 2017 playbook of lies. 

Quite frankly you morons are not worth anyones time. You're simply too far gone.

Another one to the ignore list.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sorry anyone still doing the I disagree with X person therefore he/she must be a Putin stooge/Russian propagandist is an unmitigated moron.. It's the Trump 2017 playbook of lies. 

Tucker is on TV nightly in Russia and his words are used to push Russian propaganda. 

Tucker continues his path without wavering.

He's a Russian propagandist by definition. 

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

The fact that anyone takes Carlson seriously is both hilarious, and concerning. Even his own Faux co-worker expressed "concerns".

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/28/business/media/tucker-carlson-geraldo-rivera-fox.html

Plenty of real information on this chucklehead is out there. And it certainly hasn't helped that he's promoting Putin's war on Ukraine and painting it as "justified".

Seriously, tell that to the 3 million plus refugees so far that have fled for their lives rather than live under Putin. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians that have willingly taken up arms against Putin's invasion.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, 716er said:

Tucker is on TV nightly in Russia and his words are used to push Russian propaganda. 

Tucker continues his path without wavering.

He's a Russian propagandist by definition. 

Ya he is on Russia tv it is proven!

Agree. Study myself before news of Tucker Carlson. He is more pro Russia than American or helping others.  He is spreading lots of disinformation. Like I said if others wanna quote me but study everything before news came out. I'll prove people wrong.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I thought yoU were trying to make a point. You were just trying to deflect for traitor Tucker 

CARRY ON 

I’ve been following this thread and news for a bit.  I don’t watch a ton of the clips, but can you summarize briefly what it is that makes Tucker Carlson a “traitor”?

I saw that Mitt Romney was tossing around the “treason” word with respect to Tulsi G…and I feel like that goes hand in hand with what TC is talking about.  

What is it for you specifically that makes him traitorous?  

You cannot make this stuff. We are now waste deep in irony! The Left  (media and high level government officials) pushed a Russian narrative for FOUR YEARS claiming, and then impeaching the President over a now proven false narrative....and somehow NOW they're alarmed about a single television pundit uttering comments that might make US citizens think about current conditions in a far away foreign country, questioning what they're being fed by the same government that led them down the false narrative front. In a word.....sheesh! 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

We are deep into a various serious world situation, potentially WW3.

will China be neutral or pro Russia.

When will NATO say enough. It will happen soon. With or without USA involvement. 

Tucker Carlson is one of the world's biggest incidentals. Not even a footnote.

Time to ignore his money making BS. 

He is not worth the effort any further commentary. 

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

We are deep into a various serious world situation, potentially WW3.

will China be neutral or pro Russia.

When will NATO say enough. It will happen soon. With or without USA involvement. 

Tucker Carlson is one of the world's biggest incidentals. Not even a footnote.

Time to ignore his money making BS. 

He is not worth the effort any further commentary. 

How dare you try and cancel the Cancel Culture!  It's what we do down here. 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You cannot make this stuff. We are now waste deep in irony! The Left  (media and high level government officials) pushed a Russian narrative for FOUR YEARS claiming, and then impeaching the President over a now proven false narrative....and somehow NOW they're alarmed about a single television pundit uttering comments that might make US citizens think about current conditions in a far away foreign country, questioning what they're being fed by the same government that led them down the false narrative front. In a word.....sheesh! 

What’s false? DT tried to withhold aid to Ukraine to get dirt on a political opponent. It’s illegal, he did it, and got impeached. Only the GOP lost the compass they at least had during Watergate. The Russians have been dicking with our elections for several cycles….that is not in question.

When you type these things….do you actually believe them?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

What’s false? DT tried to withhold aid to Ukraine to get dirt on a political opponent. It’s illegal, he did it, and got impeached. Only the GOP lost the compass they at least had during Watergate. The Russians have been dicking with our elections for several cycles….that is not in question.

Oh the irony......

27 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Do you watch anything that’s actually happening or just what you’re fed from CNN? We all went through this. They had an actual trial and your accusations did not hold weight with the jury. Sorry…but you’re wrong.