Tucker Carlson

T&C

7 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Tucker and Hsnnity were pretty lame tonight. They dedicated their time to a far-left woke boogeyman in the sky.

That doesn’t win elections.

So they didn't open up any discussion about the true problems in America that effect everyday Americans?  They didn't invite any Republican congressmen to discuss tangible solutions to those problems they may be able to work out in deliberation?  Oh, they just spewed endlessly about how liberals are the apocolypse?  Well, color me shocked!

16 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So they didn't open up any discussion about the true problems in America that effect everyday Americans?  They didn't invite any Republican congressmen to discuss tangible solutions to those problems they may be able to work out in deliberation?  Oh, they just spewed endlessly about how liberals are the apocolypse?  Well, color me shocked!

What’s strange about it all is that they still can’t seem to attack Biden or his policies. It’s just culture wars turned up to 10. It’s a party that isn’t interested in governing anymore. 

Hannity is a real mess. 

The lack of daily drama from Biden is driving these people absolutely nuts so they’re just creating their own and attacking each other. This might be what it looks like when a party collapses. They definitely aren’t reaching any voters under the age of 55. 

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

What’s strange about it all is that they still can’t seem to attack Biden or his policies. It’s just culture wars turned up to 10. It’s a party that isn’t interested in governing anymore. 

Hannity is a real mess. 

They are doing their absolute best to not have to fall upon their deficit hawk sword.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Just tuned in - does Tucker admit he took the Covid vaccine at the start of this segment on the vaccine?

To be honest... I went outside to take a piss so I might have missed something... not sure.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Tucker... "1,000's of people have died after taking the Covid Vaccine per VAERS database..."

Of course - he doesn't tell you the REAL story:

VERIFY: Data from CDC site does not prove thousands died from COVID-19 vaccines

I have a feeling the vast majority who watch him on a regular basis aren't getting the vaccine regardless.  Still.  This "just asking questions" shtick is pretty transparent.