Tucker Carlson

T&C

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sure doesn't sound like it with your flippant attitude towards people having something they've worked are to build being looted and in some cases destroyed.  

You mean that if that actually happened?

Theres 3 people that should be concerned with vandalism at your city CVS.

1. The owner of CVS

2. District manager in that region.

3. Store manager of that particular store.

Not a single citizen should be concerned with that. It isn’t even a news story. 

17 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

The vast majority are arrested in such a fashion. Are jails empty? Some try to take out a cop on their way down ,or they’d rather be killed than caught. God forbid obey a command given to them by a Cop in order to ensure a clean arrest. About a thousand per year on average. It’s not very many in a nation of hundreds of millions, and most are white. You’ll never hear their names on national msm news programs though, ( unless it was a “ mass “ shooting that can be used to tout gun control) because it would expose the lie about everything being racist. Sometimes a Cop needs to use deadly force. It’s usually justified, but lots of people today are just incredibly dumb and programmed to go along with lib narratives. 

What does the above even mean? “Lib narratives” wha?

How about this....I have lived in a top 10 metro US area for the last 6 years. Top 10. I can’t think of a single fatality or even a shooting during an arrest ....none. That county with the girl with the 3 inch knife who just got shot....38 police fatalities in same time period. That county has 1/7 the population of where I live.

It ain’t liberal...it ain’t magic....it’s just people deciding to change for the better....

Edited by TH3

19 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You mean that if that actually happened?

Theres 3 people that should be concerned with vandalism at your city CVS.

1. The owner of CVS

2. District manager in that region.

3. Store manager of that particular store.

Not a single citizen should be concerned with that. It isn’t even a news story. 

I see. What’s the obsession with CVS?  No mom and pop stores are in danger?  I take it you live in a safe bucolic little neighborhood that has never faced the shitstorm of riots. 

13 minutes ago, Melon said:

What is greater? Per capita victims of gun violence or per capita victims of the store they work at being vandalized?

It’s victimhood. That’s the only card left to play. Somehow, we’re supposed to be convinced that we should hold up progress in the entire country to prevent a few businesses from being looted. 

There would still be slavery in this country if the majority agreed with these people.

17 minutes ago, Melon said:

What is greater? Per capita victims of gun violence or per capita victims of the store they work at being vandalized?

Cool. What shall we compare next?  Apples and monkey wrenches?  

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

It’s victimhood. That’s the only card left to play. Somehow, we’re supposed to be convinced that we should hold up progress in the entire country to prevent a few businesses from being looted. 

There would still be slavery in this country if the majority agreed with these people.

A few businesses.  Half a billion in damages is a few businesses?  

Who are these people you’re talking about?  

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cool. What shall we compare next?  Apples and monkey wrenches?  

A few businesses.  Half a billion in damages is a few businesses?  

Who are these people you’re talking about?  

Where were you and Tucker when the whole Jersey coast was wiped off the map during that hurricane? Mom and Pops didn’t seem to matter all that much then. In fact, every southern state voted against giving aid to NJ to rebuild the coast and all of those businesses. Poor Chris Christie had to go give Obama a hug to get that money and you all attacked him for it.

3 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Where were you and Tucker when the whole Jersey coast was wiped off the map during that hurricane? Mom and Pops didn’t seem to matter all that much then. In fact, every southern state voted against giving aid to NJ to rebuild the coast and all of those businesses. Poor Chris Christie had to go give Obama a hug to get that money and you all attacked him for it.

So now now you’re comparing  oranges and chainsaws?  This is fun. Ok kids. Let’s see what nonsensical comparison they’ll come up with next.  🙄

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now now you’re comparing  oranges and chainsaws?  This is fun. Ok kids. Let’s see what nonsensical comparison they’ll come up with next.  🙄

You attacked that man for years for giving that black man a hug. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have no idea who you’re talking about.  What man hugged a what black man? 

You say it’s a bad comparison. So are you saying that city damage and looting was worse than the entire Jersey shore being wiped off the map?

I thought it was a favorable comparison since your event was tiny in comparison.

Just now, The Governor said:

You say it’s a bad comparison. So are you saying that city damage and looting was worse than the entire Jersey shore being wiped off the map?

I thought it was a favorable comparison since your event was tiny in comparison.

So you’re comparing damages by rioters and looters a natural disaster?  You go work that ok?   Impossible to take you seriously at the point. 😂😂😂

You’re  talking dollars. I’m talking causation.  Pineapples and hacksaws. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re comparing damages by rioters and looters a natural disaster?  You go work that ok?   Impossible to take you seriously at the point. 😂😂😂

You’re  talking dollars. I’m talking causation.  Pineapples and hacksaws. 

Right, so businesses were destroyed. Now you’re telling that it matters HOW those businesses were destroyed?

Oh, I think I’m getting it now. It’s the WHO that matters to you. Hmm.

On a side note, you guys really need to make up your minds. First it was “screw the blue states” but now we’re supposed to be outraged about businesses in blue cities. Make up your minds already!

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Right, so businesses were destroyed. Now you’re telling that it matters HOW those businesses were destroyed?

Oh, I think I’m getting it now. It’s the WHO that matters to you. Hmm.

On a side note, you guys really need to make up your minds. First it was “screw the blue states” but now we’re supposed to be outraged about businesses in blue cities. Make up your minds already!

No not The Who?  They’re a band from England. It’s the causation.  One was preventable one was not. 

Now we’re comparing businesses to the color of the states where they are located.  

Nectarines and crowbars. 

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Wow. You and your ilk continues slavery under a different regimen. You rationalize destroying the good in society in the name of fascist control over all. 

Your Progress is garbage. Racism was on a path to disappearing in less than a generation and people like you couldn’t have it and had to re invigorate skin color based hate because hate is your path to conquer and oppress through division. 

BillStime altleft bot 2.0

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow. You and your ilk continues slavery under a different regimen. You rationalize destroying the good in society in the name of fascist control over all. 

Your Progress is garbage. Racism was on a path to disappearing in less than a generation and people like you couldn’t have it and had to re invigorate skin color based hate because hate is your path to conquer and oppress through division. 

You recently elected a White Nationalist. We “thought” we were moving forward on racism but 8 years of Obama was just a bridge too far and they had to remind us that they were still there and not going away without a fight.

4 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You recently elected a White Nationalist. We “thought” we were moving forward on racism but 8 years of Obama was just a bridge too far and they had to remind us that they were still there and not going away without a fight.

I didn’t vote for trump. I liked Obama. Now what? 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I didn’t vote for trump. I liked Obama. Now what? 

Did you think racism would disappear like Trump said Covid would?

30 cases....down to none.

See? All gone. No more racism.

Edited by The Governor

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Did you think racism would disappear like Trump said Covid would?

30 cases....down to none.

See? All gone. No more racism.

I saw a generation of kids who had no idea that a different pigmentation was anything different than hair color until you a$$holes had to tell them everything is racist. They saw a black man lead our country. They see people of all ethnicities everywhere. And you scumbags feared it might loose you divisive edge. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood