Tucker Carlson

T&C

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see. And how did these tactics work after the Watts riots of 1965?  The LA riots of 1992?  The Ferguson riots of 2014?  You know the definition of insanity don’t you?

How it doesn't differ from nowadays I could not say... might be the first form of rap too lol:

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see. And how did these tactics work after the Watts riots of 1965?  The LA riots of 1992?  The Ferguson riots of 2014?  You know the definition of insanity don’t you?

The TV folks at RCA called the police and told ‘em to cut the carp, just like now.  Before Big Pharma was in bed with five-0, it was Big Telly.  

Btw they wanted to tell ‘em to cut the crap but they couldn’t get it past the censors.  

7 hours ago, The Governor said:

Yeah. The police shouldn’t behave this way. It’s very costly in the end. 

You mean dumb rioters shouldn’t behave the way they do. I swear Libs are some of the least intelligent creatures on the planet. 

7 hours ago, TH3 said:

Cost effective to learn how to arrest people without killing them ...don’t you think?

The vast majority are arrested in such a fashion. Are jails empty? Some try to take out a cop on their way down ,or they’d rather be killed than caught. God forbid obey a command given to them by a Cop in order to ensure a clean arrest. About a thousand per year on average. It’s not very many in a nation of hundreds of millions, and most are white. You’ll never hear their names on national msm news programs though, ( unless it was a “ mass “ shooting that can be used to tout gun control) because it would expose the lie about everything being racist. Sometimes a Cop needs to use deadly force. It’s usually justified, but lots of people today are just incredibly dumb and programmed to go along with lib narratives. 

18 hours ago, T&C said:

I watched this last night on Sling and made a comment. If what she was saying was true... 7 arrests with 2 armed robberies... why was he not still in jail? He more than likely would be alive today.

It’s Minnesota. 

17 hours ago, The Governor said:

Are we supposed to be sad that a corporation like CVS suffered some vandalism when they’re funneling millions of dollars to police for “added protection” which perpetuates the bad behavior and contributes to the bloated police state?

if you’re goal is to disrupt the money flow to police, isn’t that exactly who the protesters should be targeting?

What’s saddening to see is so many people in the streets of America that are this stupid. When the mob gets a lot of people to buy in with a lie and commit crimes and destroy our cities you know society is nearing collapse. That’s what’s happening now, and criminals are the new good guys. You seem to enjoy it, though you claim to not have a dog in the fight. If you believe in orderly society and freedom, you have skin in the game to be sure. Once the basic protections are removed in the name of “ social justice” or some dumb slogan it’s over. They’re coming for you and your private property because they “ deserve it” and you don’t. As LeBron would say “ you’re next! “. But go ahead....cheer the imbeciles on. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

6 hours ago, The Governor said:

Police could just stop killing people. It shouldn’t be all that hard. No one should be killing anyone.

Youre pretending that a single Target store’s windows are more important than someone’s life.

Well , you got one thing right. That’s pretty good for you. No one should be killing anyone. Now take to the streets and tell that to the criminals. Check the numbers ; see how many folks are murdered per year in Chicago alone. Recently, a 4 year old was shot on her Grandmothers porch. Savage....are you angry yet? Ready to smash some windows and grab a flatscreen ? Hint: the number is not all that far off from the number of suspects shot by all Cops in America in a given year. See, perspective can overcome the hyperbole, if you’re willing to look at all the facts. Criminals are THE reason that Cops sometimes have to use deadly force. It’d be great if that didn’t have to happen, but man you live in a dream world. Time to wake up. 

6 hours ago, T&C said:

Tucker is on... love it or hate it...

I stopped watching him long ago when he thought Bush wasn't hawkish enough in Iraq.  He continues to be an idiot by suggesting that mob rule played into the jurors decision as that's pure speculation on his part.  It's also an insult to the jurors.

Police could just stop killing people. It shouldn’t be all that hard. No one should be killing anyone.

Youre pretending that a single Target store’s windows are more important than someone’s life.

I can never defend rioting and looting although I can sympathize with the anger.  History shows the public will sympathize with just movements by peaceful protests but not when rioting and looting are involved.  As MLK once said, "Every time a riot develops.  It helps George Wallace."

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I stopped watching him long ago when he thought Bush wasn't hawkish enough in Iraq.  He continues to be an idiot by suggesting that mob rule played into the jurors decision as that's pure speculation on his part.  It's also an insult to the jurors.

I can never defend rioting and looting although I can sympathize with the anger.  History shows the public will sympathize with just movements by peaceful protests but not when rioting and looting are involved.  As MLK once said, "Every time a riot develops.  It helps George Wallace."

I get what you’re saying but  the manufactured anger and outrage over looting is just an auto-response that I’ve heard my entire life.

Now, if people were going into random people’s homes and kicking their dog, punching their wife in the face, and pooing on their kitchen floor, I’d be right there with you, but I just have a really hard time believing that people are genuinely outraged that a few retailers are broken into and some plastic items(that are insured) go missing. So to me, the threats about looting seem to be more about control. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

I get what you’re saying but  the manufactured anger and outrage over looting is just an auto-response that I’ve heard my entire life.

The fact that there was no looting after the verdict (even though multiple right wing talking heads promised it would happen regardless of the outcome) and the complain de jour is now that the jurors were forced into their verdict by a "mob" shows that no matter the outcome certain folks, like the one this thread is about, are all in on their manufactured outrage. 

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

These days if millions protest, and another one breaks a Starbucks window, then 1,000,001 people are all of a sudden rioters.

Edited by Melon
  • Vomit 1

I’d feel so much better about America if huge protests over massive government overreach and restriction placed on people’s everyday lives in the name of “ safety” due to Covid were happening around the country. Far too many are okay with the removal of their freedom if the government tells them its in the name of “ health”. A wise man once said that anyone who would give up liberty in exchange for temporary “ safety” deserves neither liberty nor safety. Sad mentality out there today. 

7 minutes ago, Melon said:

The fact that there was no looting after the verdict (even though multiple right wing talking heads promised it would happen regardless of the outcome) and the complain de jour is now that the jurors were forced into their verdict by a "mob" shows that no matter the outcome certain folks, like the one this thread is about, are all in on their manufactured outrage. 

These days if millions protest, and another one breaks a Starbucks window, then 1,000,001 people are all of a sudden rioters.

No, the system worked as it is intended. The rioters at the ready were shocked....their narrative didn’t hold up. They quickly regrouped, then decided the angle would be that this verdict means nothing and isn’t nearly enough! Radical change must occur! Now, I’d feel better about the verdict if the jury was sequestered and the venue was moved. I think the jurors had to be in fear for their very lives unless they returned a guilty on all counts verdict. Still, it’s the best system we have, so it must stand. For now. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No, the system worked as it is intended. The rioters at the ready were shocked....their narrative didn’t hold up. They quickly regrouped, then decided the angle would be that this verdict means nothing and isn’t nearly enough! Radical change must occur! Now, I’d feel better about the verdict if the jury was sequestered and the venue was moved. I think the jurors had to be in fear for their very lives unless they returned a guilty on all counts verdict. Still, it’s the best system we have, so it must stand. For now. 

Tucker definitely wouldn't hang up on you

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

Now, if people were going into random people’s homes and kicking their dog, punching their wife in the face, and pooing on their kitchen floor, I’d be right there with you, but I just have a really hard time believing that people are genuinely outraged that a few retailers are broken into and some plastic items(that are insured) go missing. So to me, the threats about looting seem to be more about control. 

A “ few” lol. Yes, being against looting, arson and destruction of property is about keeping the violent mob rule crowd under control. If we don’t do that, we’re in Beirut. 

One of the dumbest posts I've read in a long, long time. If I assume you're old enough to drive (and have insurance) why don't you ram your car into a wall every day?  After all....you're insured! 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

One of the dumbest posts I've read in a long, long time. If I assume you're old enough to drive (and have insurance) why don't you ram your car into a wall every day?  After all....you're insured! 

Are you Q?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That would be an apt comparison if the owners of said retailers broke into their own stores and stole things.

8 hours ago, The Governor said:

I take it you've never started your own retail business have you?  

24 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Had one for years. I was also a manager at Publix in 2 states.

Sure doesn't sound like it with your flippant attitude towards people having something they've worked are to build being looted and in some cases destroyed.