Tucker Carlson

T&C

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

Tucker plays a vile loser on TV. It’s all an act. That’s not at all who the guy really is. I wish I could tell you how I know that.

He’s actually really moderate. Trumpers would hate the real Tucker.

I loved Trump, but I could be okay with a moderate. The Dems could have nominated a moderate and chose not to. I’d likely still have voted for Trump but I’m sure some wouldn’t have. The Democrat party can’t be any further from moderate than they are today. I love Tucker’s show, but somehow I doubt if he’s a moderate. 

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

If you want a glimpse of who he really is, pull up some old episodes from when he was on PBS, if that’s possible.

Im not excusing his recent behavior. It’s awful..

Maybe he was moderate back then, but came to his senses.

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I loved Trump, but I could be okay with a moderate. The Dems could have nominated a moderate and chose not to. I’d likely still have voted for Trump but I’m sure some wouldn’t have. The Democrat party can’t be any further from moderate than they are today. I love Tucker’s show, but somehow I doubt if he’s a moderate. 

He's a fraud; just like Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on. Is it entertaining? Yes it is. Is it news? No, it’s not. But just because it’s entertaining doesn’t mean that it should be discarded as fantasy. It’s an OPINION show! Sheeesh

I mean is it though?

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

That’s my point. You don’t know where the center is. 

Obama was a moderate. Obama was socially liberal but economically conservative. He governed as a conservative like Reagan. He compared himself to Reagan.

Biden is to the left of Obama economically, but slightly to the right of Obama socially.

This is why Trump was terrified to run against Biden. They were fighting over the same chunk of voters and he knew it would become a “likability” contest and he would lose.....and he did.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You’d be surprised how many of us “Trumpers”  welcome moderates.   I love the fact that no one seems to know who and what we are. 

I know that a lot of lefties are commies.

The difference in today’s politics is Fascism. If you’re still sitting around watching FOX, you’re a straight up fascist. There’s nothing “conservative” or “Republican” about any of that. You’re being fed poop sandwiches by corporate fascists and you’re asking for seconds.

Edited by The Governor
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah, little Tucker can't handle the truth; just like most of you.

It’s always good to remember that other people are not involved in the conversations apparently bouncing around your head,

I asked if what we saw was a meltdown.  You replied “Nah”, presumably not seeing a meltdown either.  What truth can’t be handled by some? 

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

The difference in today’s politics is Fascism. If you’re still sitting around watching FOX, you’re a straight up fascist. There’s nothing “conservative” or “Republican” about any of that. You’re being fed poop sandwiches by corporate fascists and you’re asking for seconds.

Actually this is much more melt-downy than the Tucker clip.

9 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Wow you are confused. No wonder your takes on Obama and JoeBama were so off base. There are fascists and even corporate fascists out there , but you won’t find them on Fox News. You will find them in the oddly named Antifa, CNN and the Democrat party. What do you think fascism is? Enforcing our borders and immigration law? America as founded? The Constitution? Or is it disobeying mask mandates and lockdowns? Outdoor dining while white? Really curious here. 

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s a “complete meltdown”?   

Lol... and yes even ex Corrections can be closet libs. 

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s always good to remember that other people are not involved in the conversations apparently bouncing around your head,

I asked if what we saw was a meltdown.  You replied “Nah”, presumably not seeing a meltdown either.  What truth can’t be handled by some? 

Actually this is much more melt-downy than the Tucker clip.

Fascism is the result of Nationalism. Trump ran as a Nationalist.

One only has to open a history book about WW1 and what happens when Nationalism takes center stage to see that.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Does Tucker usually laugh like that? I don't watch his show. It sounded very weird, though.

I listened to a Springsteen song on the way home from work, Adam Raised A Cain, live from 1999.  Great version, nails it but near the end, he does this high pitched scream that just sounds odd to me.  

I don’t watch TC with any regularity, I thought the laugh odd, but was expecting a melt down because, well the guy said he melted down. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wow you are confused. No wonder your takes on Obama and JoeBama were so off base. There are fascists and even corporate fascists out there , but you won’t find them on Fox News. You will find them in the oddly named Antifa, CNN and the Democrat party. What do you think fascism is? Enforcing our borders and immigration law? America as founded? The Constitution? Or is it disobeying mask mandates and lockdowns? Outdoor dining while white? Really curious here. 

Lol... and yes even ex Corrections can be closet libs. 

You’re obviously too far gone to have this discussion.

• Agree 1