If You Were A Player In the NFL Draft This Year - What Team Would You Like/Hate to Be Drafted By And Why?

Irv

Besides Buffalo, what team would you like and not like to be drafted by?

Like - probably Miami becuase of the nice weather and hot women down there.  

Hate - Detroit  Just don't like The Motor City at all.     

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Besides Buffalo, what team would you like and not like to be drafted by?

Like - probably Miami becuase of the nice weather and hot women down there.  

Hate - Detroit  Just don't like The Motor City at all.     

Pretty much any of the perpetually incompetent ones.  Jest, Bengals, Jags and Lions top that list.  Chargers too, but at least I’d be living in LA.  Not sure how I’d feel about the Raiders.  I don’t believe in them, but they seem like they could put something together.  And Vegas seems nice if you’ve got money. 

9 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I wouldn't hate it about any team that drafted me. I'd be happy and thankful for the opportunity and know my family would be set for long time.

Sure, but I’m assuming one would have feeling beyond that. 

2 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Pretty much any of the perpetually incompetent ones.  Jest, Bengals, Jags and Lions top that list.  Chargers too, but at least I’d be living in LA.  Not sure how I’d feel about the Raiders.  I don’t believe in them, but they seem like they could put something together.  And Vegas seems nice if you’ve got money. 

Of course, some do some don't. Was speaking for myself since that's what thread asked.

50 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Some may have listed theBills as being perpetually incompetent.  Look at the years before and after the 4 SB losses. Generally speaking the Bills were mediocre at best.

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Some may have listed theBills as being perpetually incompetent.  Look at the years before and after the 4 SB losses. Generally speaking the Bills were mediocre at best.

Sure and I’d have put the Browns on that list as well, but they both seem to have earned their way off of it.  The teams I listed can certainly do the same, but as of now they haven’t. 

From a lifestyle point of view, I think I'd like playing in Seattle. From the outside looking in, it seems to be one of the less culture shock places to live being English. From an organisational point of view, I'd probably pick Baltimore. John Harbaugh seems like someone I'd take to and they've got a decent history of developing personnel at the executive level as well (angling for a scouting/QC job after I retire).

I'd hate either LA team because I think the lifestyle would drive me bonkers. Probably say the same for Dallas, but more for the insane level of expectation being involved with that team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

From a lifestyle point of view, I think I'd like playing in Seattle. From the outside looking in, it seems to be one of the less culture shock places to live being English. From an organisational point of view, I'd probably pick Baltimore. John Harbaugh seems like someone I'd take to and they've got a decent history of developing personnel at the executive level as well (angling for a scouting/QC job after I retire).

I'd hate either LA team because I think the lifestyle would drive me bonkers. Probably say the same for Dallas, but more for the insane level of expectation being involved with that team.

I thought you'd be all-in on San Francisco!

Wish List (would be happy to get drafted here):

Buffalo

Baltimore

Green Bay

Miami

Atlanta

Tampa Bay

Arizona

San Fran

Seattle

Dis List (I'm threatening to go play baseball instead):

New England

NY Jets

Dallas

Washington

Cincy

Cleveland

Detroit

Chicago

Texans

Jax

Tenn

Las Vegas

Los Angeles (Rams or Chargers)

Anyone not listed (like Philly, Pitt, Denver) is just meh. Happy for the chance to play in the NFL, but not excited about the specific team.

Interesting question Irv.  

Like:  Carolina.  Warmer but not southern Floridian tropics.  Owner with money to burn, younger coach, team has talent, and overall the franchise has been competitive throughout its history.  

Dislike:  Packers.  I think playing in the Aaron Rodgers cult isn't enjoyable, and getting tackled on concrete is even less fun.  Most people outside Wisconsin can't name five Packers players besides Aaron Rodgers without googling it.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.