Who's your pick for this years Madden cover?

Cson76

28 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

MANY major injuries?  Ok, how many?  Which ones?

Recently P Mahomes with knee, Culpepper back in the day missed like 7 games, Mike Vick, Troy Palamau(however you spell it), Peytom Hillis, is a few off top of my head. 

7 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Recently P Mahomes with knee, Culpepper back in the day missed like 7 games, Mike Vick, Troy Palamau(however you spell it), Peytom Hillis, is a few off top of my head. 

Hillis got injured? I thought he just sucked.

Mahomes injury was not serious.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Hillis got injured? I thought he just sucked.

Mahomes injury was not serious.

Yeah Hillis I remember he got hurt, I know PM didn't ,miss a lot of games, but the way the knee cap was I thought was rough

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Chance what, exactly?  I'd really like to know the exact mechanism for the curse and what religion is proven correct with it lol.  Is it the classic voodoo?  Is it Christianity with the whole false idol thing?  Paganism, Wiccan?  We need to know, this could be huge!

🤣

SAVAGE!!!

Trust me on this one.  I took out a bet at Floyd’s of London.  I got 1,000,000,000-1 odds on Brycen Hopkins, backup tight end for the Rams.  I bet only $50 so it wasn’t suspicious.  I win 50 billion if Hopkins is on the cover.  I know the people who make this decision and you’d be surprised how far an offer of $10B will go.  It will be Brycen Hopkins.

• Haha (+1) 2

It depends if they care about how many teams have represented the covers in the 20 years they’ve been doing them.

Derrick Henry would be a great choice. That would also give the Titans their 3rd cover athlete (George, Young).

Buffalo has never had one and Josh is a rising star. I could definitely see it being him .

12 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I see only two defenders. Ray Lewis and Richard Sherman.

I'm thinking it will be Aaron Donald or Jamal Adams

Troy Polamalu shared the cover with Larry Fitz one year, but yeah, I'm leaning towards a defensive or non QB this year.  I could see Derek Henry and Aaron Donald as a viable option.

Edited by BruceVilanch
didn't know the Aaron donald update.