Who's your pick for this years Madden cover?

Cson76

Probably 2 months from finding out, usually mid June.

But I was thinking that obviously Josh is a candidate.  Mahomes, Brady and Jackson have the last 3.  I think it would have to be Rogers as he hasn't had one (maybe a picture of him on Jeopardy).  Derrick Henry could be another choice as it hasn't been a non QB in a few years.  Other thoughts on who is out there?  Adams, Hill?  Aaron Donald?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Cson76 said:

Probably 2 months from finding out, usually mid June.

But I was thinking that obviously Josh is a candidate.  Mahomes, Brady and Jackson have the last 3.  I think it would have to be Rogers as he hasn't had one (maybe a picture of him on Jeopardy).  Derrick Henry could be another choice as it hasn't been a non QB in a few years.  Other thoughts on who is out there?  Adams, Hill?  Aaron Donald?

I think a bucs brady cover might be in the cards tbh.  Make up some of that money he's not getting with the team friendly deal.

27 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I know some say "Madden curse" was broken and whatnot, but still don't want to chance it, so hopefully Allen and Diggs won't be on it

Chance what, exactly?  I'd really like to know the exact mechanism for the curse and what religion is proven correct with it lol.  Is it the classic voodoo?  Is it Christianity with the whole false idol thing?  Paganism, Wiccan?  We need to know, this could be huge!

🤣

• Haha (+1) 2