Bengals New Jerseys

DCOrange

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Fewer stripes and more solid colors, aside from that it's not a big difference.

They do look good though.

I belong to a UniWatch FB page and the general consensus there is that this was a solid update.

They didn’t need to do much. Nixed the white side panels and the contrasted collars that Nike for some reason makes 3-4” wide. In an ongoing trend, the shoulder numbers have disappeared. Would’ve been nice to see a white pants set that have the orange and black stripe (not just a black outline). Removed the 3D effect attempt on numbers that just looked bad.

A number of teams could benefit from a few minor tweaks and simplification. It’s when they go for a fuller redo that Nike & teams swing and miss (see: TB Bucs 2015-2020).

Overall a pretty good makeover. The numbers remind me of the Bears a little bit. Bears number font is a bit thinner but definitely similar. May Joey B throw four TDs a game unless he's playing the Bills in which case I wish for him to throw a good 14 or 15 interceptions. 

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One of the few times I liked the new look.

Yes.  Cause it looks like a classic style.  They didn't over do it.   Sometimes with new looks, it seem like someone is trying to hard to be creative.