Bengals New Jerseys

DCOrange

A little easier on the eyes than their last few getups. Looks like they cleaned up some mismatched lines & toned down the stripes a little.

That said, I never really cared for their look, in any iteration. The helmets are solid design, but the tiger print on the rest of the uniform always seemed a like a little too much.

Going away from the tiger stripes as much as possible, I see. Probably a good choice. They look like the Browns now.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One of the few times I liked the new look.

The Bengals have had bad uniforms for most of their existence, so it makes sense that something new would look better.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Send an upgrade this way as well if you're handing them out. Might as well be the cover of Highlights for all the difference I see

Only Goofus would say something as cruel. 🤨  Gallant applauds the designers' hard work! 

2 hours ago, nucci said:

feel like a missed opportunity for a helmet logo with a name like Bengals. Cool tiger logo would be nicer than just stripes on the helmet

I sometimes wonder if they'll ever go back to their old helmet when it said "BENGALS" on it.

47 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I sometimes wonder if they'll ever go back to their old helmet when it said "BENGALS" on it.

It would be an improvement over the pumpkin with varicose veins helmet.

Bengals improved their look by getting rid of the paneled jersey but they still look bad.   And I love orange and black as a color combo in general.

if they had a white helmet with the “B” logo and normal stripes down the pants it would be a lot better. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB