Dion Dawkins food give away

We all know about him and the way he carries himself, always happy, nice to people and very proud and grateful to be a Bill. I am so happy to have a person/player like him on my favorite football team. It can get to the point where someone could take him for granted but his latest endeavor just really hit home to me. My father was a chef, I take food kind of personally. I once went on a Fuccillo cruise and and couldn’t believe how much people just threw away plates of food. It was disgusting and actually ruined the cruise for me to such a point I don’t care to ever go on one again. Now here we got Dawkins not only spearheading a food drive in his home town but actually handing it out personally. What a great guy! May God bless him for being the charitable person that he is, I’m quite sure that his parents are very proud of him and rightfully so.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/18/dion-dawkins-hosts-a-food-giveaway-in-his-hometown/

Oops, sorry CorkScrewHill, didn’t see that you already started a thread on Dawkins. Good for you, the guy deserves the recognition.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

We all know about him and the way he carries himself, always happy, nice to people and very proud and grateful to be a Bill. I am so happy to have a person/player like him on my favorite football team. It can get to the point where someone could take him for granted but his latest endeavor just really hit home to me. My father was a chef, I take food kind of personally. I once went on a Fuccillo cruise and and couldn’t believe how much people just threw away plates of food. It was disgusting and actually ruined the cruise for me to such a point I don’t care to ever go on one again. Now here we got Dawkins not only spearheading a food drive in his home town but actually handing it out personally. What a great guy! May God bless him for being the charitable person that he is, I’m quite sure that his parents are very proud of him and rightfully so.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/18/dion-dawkins-hosts-a-food-giveaway-in-his-hometown/

Oops, sorry CorkScrewHill, didn’t see that you already started a thread on Dawkins. Good for you, the guy deserves the recognition.

Wasting food is probably my biggest pet peeve. Absolutely hate it and drives me crazy when we do it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3