It’s back, better than evar! 🐻🧸

Beerball

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m pretty sure they were naked?  🤷‍♀️

Wait, you have clothes on, right? 

@ExiledInIllinois likes to flaunt his equipment.  Goes back to his days in elementary school where the water polo coach had the boys swim nekkid.  Ferguson, OTOH, is very prim and proper. He hasn't been nekkid since he got married. 

Edited by Beerball

4 hours ago, Beerball said:

@ExiledInIllinois likes to flaunt his equipment.  Goes back to his days in elementary school where the water polo coach had the boys swim nekkid.  Ferguson, OTOH, is very prim and proper. He hasn't been nekkid since he got married. 

I'm still a firm believer that Missionary style requires me to wear the Quaker Oats outfit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Tells us something about the OP who idolizes these killing machines. 

I assume you know the following about him:

• He likes to consume cheep beer from rotund containers - that basically match the shape of his oversized, but useless, head
  • His fascination with bears originates from his sexually deviant “relationship” with Winnie-the Pooh that started after he became bored with picnic tables
  • He, for years has suffered from a steady degradation in his already low I.Q. - this is likely the result of a parasite infection acquired in his childhood imitation of bears ingesting raw salmon whilst the fish are attempting to reach their spawning grounds 
  • He hold a bizarre fascination with all things Asian carp. 
  • On the positive side, his wife is a lovely creature. How she chose him is a depressing mystery. Rumor has it that she was married whilst in a drug induced coma and has suffered from Stockholm syndrome since the day of her “nuptials.”

What do you know of @Beerball?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.