It’s back, better than evar! 🐻🧸

Beerball

26 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I'm too lazy to click the link every morning. Maybe the OP could keep us updated on the bear activity?? Is that too much to ask?

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought when users create threads then abandon them, it's vacation time.

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Speaking of vacations (and in light of the OP’s refusal to update this thread), have you found a boat yet?

Possibly.  I found one that fits the bill.  New boat in Springfield, Mass.  So I'm going to drive an hour and 40 minutes this weekend to check it out.

It's nearly identical to this.  The one I'm looking at has a 40HP Suzuki.

• Like (+1) 2

Captain Gugny and his mates:

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Possibly.  I found one that fits the bill.  New boat in Springfield, Mass.  So I'm going to drive an hour and 40 minutes this weekend to check it out.

It's nearly identical to this.  The one I'm looking at has a 40HP Suzuki.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Please, stay on topic or stay out of this thread.

Thank you.

Since you failed to update your thread, your punishment is to listen to this lady talk to a bear for two minutes. Please turn volume up to 9 or 10 for a relaxing listen. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Since you failed to update your thread, your punishment is to listen to this lady talk to a bear for two minutes. Please turn volume up to 9 or 10 for a relaxing listen. 

I say I can't blame the bear.  Get sprayed in face with pepper 🌶 spray... You'd tear the joint up to.  Like flipping cars in downtown Portland!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I say I can't blame the bear.  Get sprayed in face with pepper 🌶 spray... You'd tear the joint up to.  Like flipping cars in downtown Portland!

LOL. The best part is when she blasts the bear with pepper spray, he starts to walk away and then she says "No Bear...come back here"

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Captain Gugny and his mates:

Toons are fun!  I remember one time we were out tooning around on friend's (neighbor) family's boat on the Kalamazoo River in Saugatuck, Michigan... I told my neighbor, don't drift out of the channel.  What does he do?  Drifts out of the channel! And got that SOB stuck on a sandbar.  What a mutha was it to get free!  Not exactly Suez Ever Given stuck... But it ranked up there!

My neighbor,  guy like @BringBackFergy... Always joking around, never listening to his local USACE government offical.  🙄 "Blah, blah blah... I know where the darn channel is! Blah blah blah!" OKay,  wise guy, start digging! 

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

LOL. The best part is when she blasts the bear with pepper spray, he starts to walk away and then she says "No Bear...come back here"

Incredible wasn't it! /smdh... AND she had the lack of shame to even post that!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.