Breakfast Sandwiches

BringBackFergy

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can’t believe you just hijacked my thread with mechanized bears filmed in the Toledo zoo. 

You see deGrom yesterday?  Struck out 9 in a row, which is one shy of the all-time record (Tom Seaver).  Total of 14 strikeouts for the second straight start.  And he even got the win!

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You see deGrom yesterday?  Struck out 9 in a row, which is one shy of the all-time record (Tom Seaver).  Total of 14 strikeouts for the second straight start.  And he even got the win!

WTF??? Now we’re talking Mets??

If Exiled starts posting Lock/Canal videos I’m shutting this mutha’ down. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

Einstein Bros Bagels has a new breakfast sandwich which is really good....

Texas Brisket Egg Sandwich - https://www.einsteinbros.com/erm_menu_item/texas-brisket-egg-sandwich-2/

Jalapeno cheddar bagel, smoked brisket, 2 fried eggs, cheddar, chipotle aioli - quite the morning meal....

$6.70 for that puppy and I'd pay it in a heartbeat.  That looks effin' amazing!

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

HA!  My first thought was "Jack spends $25 on a breakfast sandwich every day??  Wow!! dude must be rich!"

I'd be richer if you'd tell me how to hide my money in one of those off-shore accounts. 

Edited by Just Jack

23 hours ago, TBBills said:

Ever in WVU area go to Tudors Biscuit World... Amazing.

Tudors Biscuit World is everywhere here in WV.

A major contributor to the high obesity level in the Mountain State.  Biscuits are

large and have a large variety of combinations.

My favorite includes fried bologna, egg and cheese.  It is called "The Politician"

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LewPort71 said:

Tudors Biscuit World is everywhere here in WV.

A major contributor to the high obesity level in the Mountain State.  Biscuits are

large and have a large variety of combinations.

My favorite includes fried bologna, egg and cheese.  It is called "The Politician"

Would Never have found your recipe without this... thanks so very much... will try it out!!! Love your site!!

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

DeGrom is the best pitcher in baseball by far and I think it’s HILARIOUS he never wins games. Efff that roster 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.