Allen had 21 dropped interceptions last year

I count 11 actually interceptable balls dropped

The rest are nothing you can say would be a pick for sure , and a lot of them are like really tough plays that are not made most weeks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebiglead.com/posts/patrick-mahomes-sets-ignominious-nfl-record-01etk0gzzcf5/amp

This article says Pat mahomes breaks the record with 16 dropped interceptions... They can't even get their own stats correct who has the most dropped int 

And notice nobody's writing an article about Josh Allen's dropped interceptions from last season... Because it really wasn't a problem like that video would make it out to be 

Some of those are batted passes that could have been intercepted but weren't so i would think there is a difference . If a pass hits the defender in the numbers or fairly close & dropped then that's on Josh but if a defender jumps and hits it up to then have a attempt at a INT that's not the same so is it really 21 ?? 

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This account is run by Cian Fahey. He is known for having really out there takes about QBs. He hated Mahomes and Allen coming out so it's no surprise he posted a thread that tried to make them look worse than they really are. 

People seem to take Fahey’s analysis seriously and I’m not sure why. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

It is ridiculous to categorize each of those as "dropped interceptions."

Also, one of the things that I noticed during the season and while watching some of those clips is that Josh trusts his receivers to go after the ball, fight the defender for the ball, and play "defense" if need be.  We have not had that in many of the past several years.  Kudos to Josh and his receivers.

Edited by Peter