Allen had 21 dropped interceptions last year

I see this as 2 things

1) where every on this planet did we get a stat for dropped interceptions.

2) is this on the people in Josh's first year that say Josh is still a bad quarterback, and will never get his 54% comp rating up. Bad mechanics bad foot work.

I would like to see how any qbs throw that dart to Diggs in the AZ game.

Of balance bad footwork pressure that was a lazer.

O yeah last minute of the game.

Someone needs to find that video and put it up.

And the bad throw to Davis just over the linebackers hand.

3 throws also last year into that wind at op I will think of them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

My main takeaway is less to do with Allen or these other QBs and more to do with how bad NFL DBs are at catching the football. Wild. 

Yes I'd like to see stats with DB dropped balls.  Do DBs each get a dropped ball stat when 2 try to catch a ball or are they like sacks where each get a half dropped ball.

George Wilson was good at catching errant passes but he went into NFL as a WR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

Yes I'd like to see stats with DB dropped balls.  Do DBs each get a dropped ball stat when 2 try to catch a ball or are they like sacks where each get a half dropped ball.

George Wilson was good at catching errant passes but he went into NFL as a WR.

They say a lot of DB's are just WR's who couldn't catch 🤷‍♂️

I mean, some of Allen’s zings are too hot for receivers to catch them. Not really worried about the opposing corners. 

Wonder how many tds were dropped? I remember a few off the top of my head. 

Also makes me wonder what kind’ve balls we’re talking here, right in the hands, or would it have been a great catch? 

Non story imo. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

OP, you know what's fraaaakin' insane, tho? When you have a QB with a howitzer mounted on his shoulder, and people on other teams, who don't practice with said howitzer-laden QB have trouble catching his missiles... 

That's flippin' WYLD, bro!

Fraaaken.  You a battlestar galactica fan too.  My fav was Boomer.  Love Grace Park.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bobby Hooks said:

I mean, some of Allen’s zings are too hot for receivers to catch them. Not really worried about the opposing corners. 

Wonder how many tds were dropped? I remember a few off the top of my head. 

Is there a stat for broken fingers?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Fraaaken.  You a battlestar galactica fan too.  My fav was Boomer.  Love Grace Park.

I agree about Boomer! Even though she replaced a male character I had no issue with it.

As a kid I'd  get in trouble for saying "Frak" since I picked it up from the original series.  

Continued in college gaming with "Frik and Frak" characters.

About 5 of those were legit bad throws that really should've been intercepted. Another 5 or so that were contested throws and our WR broke it up or the CB couldn't hold on to a lazer. The rest would've been circus catches or the DBs didn't even get a hand on the ball.

"dropped interceptions" is pretty subjective, but I'd say whoever put that list together is pretty biased against JA. 

Allen can get away with a lot because of the velocity he puts on the ball. Some of that is good. Some of that it not so good. His fast ball is tough to catch, especially if you’re a defender not planning on catching it. 

I would like to see the full data set. His company isn’t bad. Just curious if this is a stat line that anybody should be paying attention to historically. Not for Allen, just curious in general.