Allen had 21 dropped interceptions last year

Some of those highlighted as "dropped interceptions" didn't hit any body parts! Another portion was the defender knocking down the ball. Hardly a "dropped interception". From the video, I'd say the true number would be around 8ish. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Wow! That's seems a bit much. Flip side he had some dropped TDs too

Some of the dropped INTs from the video they posted really shouldn't be considered dropped INTs. Some of them were either contested plays or no chance of an INT. Not really sure what their criteria is. 

Some were right in the Dbs hands. Allen is going to have these plays because he believes in his arm too often. But I wouldn't have him change a thing. There's more good than bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Mahomes had 19 in 2020. 

What I noticed in watching both is that, though they counted Allen having two more, many of Allen's were nearly uncatchable or 50/50 balls or simply an amazing play by the defender (the Colts DB laying out). Almost all of Mahomes' drops were basically in the defender's breadbasket. I can't believe that many were dropped.

Unsure if I'm being biased here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Some of the dropped INTs from the video they posted really shouldn't be considered dropped INTs. Some of them were either contested plays or no chance of an INT. Not really sure what their criteria is. 

Some were right in the Dbs hands. Allen is going to have these plays because he believes in his arm too often. But I wouldn't have him change a thing. There's more good than bad. 

Yeah Kinda figured that. I remember some actual real dropped INT's, but definitely wouldn't say as many as 21