Which player from the "wasted years" (in their prime) would help the Bills in 2021.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh my God Fred Jackson and it's not even close. If we had Freddy from his prime we would have an RB who could catch, block and get tough yards.

Still one of my favorite players of all time. And it's such a shame that he was wasted and overlooked for years.

He’s my favorite too. He probably would’ve broke every rushing record if he didn’t get hurt that one Fitz year.

6 hours ago, eball said:

Nate Clements opposite Tre White would be pretty nice.

Yeah, Nate is the one, but only after intense deprogramming that would make him forget everything about this organization from back when he played here.

"Who's Ralph Wilson?"

"Never heard of him." - Nate

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I hate that it took him so long to get his shot. I wonder what his career would have looked like if he didn't get the UDFA treatment.

There was a 4 or 5 game stretch where he was just carrying dudes 20 yards down the field on his back. He was possessed! I always think about what might have been before that injury that season. I always wanted him getting the carries. I was never a Lynch guy.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Mario Williams. End thread.

But the thread still goes.

Antoine Winfield.

46 minutes ago, Mij yllek said:

Pat Williams, Jason Peters and Bryce Paup.

2 of which have nothing to do with this thread title.

• Like (+1) 1

Okay i need a little clarity on this subject is it the wasted years prior to or after the Super bowl run when Marv was here ? 

There has been more than a couple wasted yrs if you have been a Bills fan a long as some of us have 😜...

Super Mario in his prime would definitely be a welcome sight .

Aaron Schoebel

Pat Williams

Nate Clements

Antoine Winfield

Kyle Williams in his prime

Big Old Teddy Washington

Eric Moulds

Takeo Spikes in his prime

And so on, and so on.   There are so many, but they were the minority on bad teams.  We’re good, but thanks for a little fun on a Saturday.

8 hours ago, CheshireCT said:

Fred Jackson was more versatile for sure. If i were to go for an all-around back from those years, I would go for Lynch, though. 

I’m not picking a guy who basically quit on his team and teammates over a guy who left his heart and soul on the field 

• Like (+1) 2