Which player from the "wasted years" (in their prime) would help the Bills in 2021.

Ok fun game for something different. Think about the roster as it is now, and then think back to the approximately 20 years in a row of missed playoffs. If you took a player in their prime from those years and plugged them into our 2021 roster, who do you think would have a big impact?

My choice might seem strange, but I would go with CJ Spiller. He wasn't always healthy or consistent, but if you threw him into our current offense and gave him 10 touches a game, I think he'd be dangerous. Kyle Williams is an obvious choice of course...

Edited by CheshireCT
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoungBillsFan25 said:

I would definitely rather have Fred Jackson in the backfield the cj spiller. Although speed out of the backfield is what this team needs Fred’s all around game and ability to catch passes and pass block would be more dangerous and helpful to JA.

Fred Jackson was more versatile for sure. If i were to go for an all-around back from those years, I would go for Lynch, though. 

• Like (+1) 5

What I think is interesting, is that actually I couldn't think of too many players. This team plays so well as a unit, there's not much to mess with really. 

Also in all those years we never had a dominant TE. We still don't.....

Place my vote for Fred Jackson. He would be a perfect fit for not only this offense, but for this team in terms of personality. 

Others:

Brian Morman: You just could always count on him to deliver.

Lee Evans. Imagine a 5 receiver set of Diggs, Beasley, Evans, Sanders, Davis. 

Kyle Williams would be a force in his prime on the D interior.

Have to agree with Mario Williams. Him and Hughes coming off the edge would terrify opposing QBs

Have to go with Kiko in his rookie season. He never was the same player after his knee injury. Him and Edmunds in the middle at LB would be amazing.

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 2