Never been so disinterested in a draft

Bakin

20 hours ago, Bakin said:

Don’t get me wrong - I LOVE the draft. Always have. Always felt like the team needed me to mock really well!  I needed to be on top of all the prospects and team needs, etc...
This year, I have so much faith in Beane that I don’t even know what day the draft is. 
First time I can remember. 
Not sure if I’m the only diehard psycho who feels this way. Maybe it’s the stupid covid?

It sucks to not need a QB, doesn't it? 

36 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Bills arent getting a hall of famer??? Tre White was drafted 27th by us and if he keeps playing the way he does he will have a shot at the HoF. But for most part i agree... picking 30th is just so hard to predict. At that point you can take someone who falls or take someone who most consider a 2nd rounder and take them in the 1st if your front office likes them. So hard to predict.

Of course, you hope every guy you draft becomes a Hall of Famer, but you know the practical realities.   On the HOF website you can find a list of all the guys in the Hall that shows what number they were picked in the draft.   Sure, you can find guys picked all over, but the vast majority of them go in the top of the draft.  Talent is talent, and three years of college is usually enough to show who's got the talent.  

So sure, I hope the guy at 30 is an instant All-Pro, but the chances are really, really good that the guy is going to be Cody Ford and not Anthony Munoz.  

• Like (+1) 1

I am exactly the same. I usually obsess over the draft.  However, its because The Bills have been bad/mediocre for two decades and the draft always gave me hope they could get players that would make them a legite contender and also get a franchise QB.  Now that both are in place, it doesn't excite me as much.  But its a great place to be.