Is Maurice Hurst a candidate for a backup DT

I liked him coming out. Nice 3T that at the time had some round 1 buzz. Obviously dropped due to the heart issue. 

Haven't followed his time in Vegas so not sure how his play has been. 

Edited by DJB

My guess is he's out of shape and can't get into shape. 

It's not the best combination of having heart issues, needing to keep a lot of weight on, and playing football in a world where a virus that preys on the obese and weak tickers runs around.

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

~Some people call me Maurice..~

Are you a midnight toker?  asking for a friend,

• Like (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

~Some people call me Maurice..~

What in the hell is the "pompatus of love"?  I've always wondered.

I really don't know why the Raiders even bother keeping any draft picks.  They should just trade the picks away for players that they will then ultimately overpay, then misuse and cut.  Seriously, that freaking team wins by accident and are every bit of a dumpster fire as the Jets, Jags, etc.

Perhaps there is a medical issue with Hurst but if not, he's a good player that should make an impact somewhere.

• Paul Costa changed the title to Is Maurice Hurst a candidate for a backup DT

I really like Zimmer. I’m meh 😒 on Butler. But I think the Bills view Butler as a hybrid DT. 1 tech ( Star, Harrison), 3 tech (Ed, Zimmer). Butler is 70/30 (3/1). If I was Beane I would release Butler after the draft saving X million in the cap ,because with the 93 pick I chose Player X.  ( LSU, NC ST, OH ST). Harrison Phillips would be the hybrid guy. Not sure how good he’d be as a third string 3 tech. I guess that’s why it’s good I’m the the GM😀