Sheldon Richardson released

19 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Bills do need a 1 tech from the draft. maybe two.
Not sure where/when the Bills will find them though.
Richardson does not have a spot to fill for us. If we did need another 3 ? He would be a worthĀ  a good tire kickin'

who would he supplant? and what would beĀ a good deal for Bills ?

Ā 

Ā 

If he could be a better fitĀ than Vernon Butler or a back up for Star not real sure who but if it's better than what we have at that position i'm game to bring him in to see if he would be a fit .Ā 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, T master said:

Ā 

Ā 

If he could be a better fitĀ than Vernon Butler or a back up for Star not real sure who but if it's better than what we have at that position i'm game to bring him in to see if he would be a fit .Ā 

Butler was also dinged up for a chunk of the year, but when your 330 pound DT is a less effective NT than your 288 pound DE, that says a lot.

Ā 

Honestly for all the crap Ed has gotten this summer, the job he did at NT is SUPER impressive given his size. Butler and Phillips are bigger guys and didnā€™t do as good as a job.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Butler was also dinged up for a chunk of the year, but when your 330 pound DT is a less effective NT than your 288 pound DE, that says a lot.

Ā 

Honestly for all the crap Ed has gotten this summer, the job he did at NT is SUPER impressive given his size. Butler and Phillips are bigger guys and didnā€™t do as good as a job.

Yet another reason that the bills need to add a one tech in the draft. Star is great to have, but with the way that they rotate the defensiveĀ line, they need to have a player of that ilk in there. Nobody else is equipped to play that position and Ed is much better as a three Tech.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, T master said:

Ā 

Ā 

if the McBeanes agree with you ? Then so do IĀ  :)