Sheldon Richardson released

For those readers not familiar with the term "3-technique" here is a simple article explaining the concept:

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2011/4/11/2082375/draft-terminology-the-three-technique-and-the-five-technique

Here is a much more advanced article on the 3 tech's role in the 4-3 defense:

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/3-Technique--Block-Destruction-vs--Run-Blocking-Schemes.html?soid=1104030277664&aid=kBQJqIuy0Ug

57 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Nothing wrong with gun ownership.  I don't know the story of what he was doing though.

143 mph while smoking a blunt with a 12 year old kid in the car and loaded gun.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181480/amp/New-York-Jets-star-Sheldon-Richardson-charged-resisting-arrest-traveling-143mph-Bentley-loaded-gun-child-just-DAYS-failing-NFL-drug-test.html

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you are going to screw up, might as well go all in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No....we need 2 quality 1techs once Star leaves. Not a fit.

1Ts are headed the way of FBs and blocking TEs.  They can be occasionally useful, but the Bills went 15-4 last season without a real 1T and when they lost in the AFC Championship Game, having a 1T wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

Wouldn't surprise me if Beane some how some way got him to come here on a 1 yr deal that he could with the money coming from the Browns still make the cash he would have if he was a allowed to stay with them . 

Always thought he was a good player & i think he would be a upgrade att hat spot for sure ...

On 4/16/2021 at 4:33 PM, BornAgainBillsFan said:

Please nothing more that's going to interrupt Ed's development as a playmaking 3-tech. The Bills criticize the UofH coaching staff for playing Oliver in the 1-tech role for most of his college career, then proceed to do the exact same thing in what is year 2 of his career, arguably the most important to a player's development. I know they'll say they had no choice, due to Star's opt-out + some injuries. But I would've signed King Kong Bundy off the street to play 1-tech, before I moved Ed to there.

The Bills need 1-techs in this draft, perhaps one of the top in round 2 and then another sneaky good one on day 3. Anything to make sure they never play Ed there again!

Bills do need a 1 tech from the draft. maybe two.
Not sure where/when the Bills will find them though.
Richardson does not have a spot to fill for us. If we did need another 3 ? He would be a worth  a good tire kickin'

5 hours ago, T master said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Beane some how some way got him to come here on a 1 yr deal that he could with the money coming from the Browns still make the cash he would have if he was a allowed to stay with them . 

Always thought he was a good player & i think he would be a upgrade att hat spot for sure ...

who would he supplant? and what would be a good deal for Bills ?