Vegas over/under for Bills' wins in '21 opens at 10.5

I think the Bills will make the over but it will be close.  So I will stay away from betting them.  

What's interesting to me is the lowest two totals are the Texans and Lions with 5.  Jets closely following with 6.  Seems like alot of teams in the 7-9 ration.  I think of those teams someone is bound to bottom out and finish with about 4 wins.  That is the team I want to bet the under on.

Well given this is a 17 game season, I’m seeing a number of people not taking this into consideration.  On a 17 game season and facing the NFCS, AFCS, WFT, KC, and Pitt., I’d definitely take the over on the Bills.

Although I see WFT is improving and has a good defense, they are no match for our offense, Pitt. lost three linemen has no running game so that is a win.  NO doesn’t have Brees to hide things, Carolina is in rebuild, and I can keep going.

I can conservatively see us 12-5.  That is conservative.

As always Inigo, thanks for the thread, and no I’m not the six fingered man. 🤪🏈

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah I like Buffalo for 12 or 13. They'll win more than that if the defense can get to where it was the previous 2 seasons and gets better health breaks.

If I'm conservative, there's 4 division wins, 5 wins in games against non-competitive teams (NOLA, CAROLINA, JACKSONVILLE, HOUSTON and Atlanta), and then the other 6 are WFT, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, KC, Tampa and Indy. Buffalo could go 2-4 there and still hit this over.

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

What site can I bet this o (sorry if already asked and answered...don't feel like searching through posts today)

Thanks

I believe nowhere, if you live in NYS (unless something’s changed in the past 4 months).  Gotta do it in person.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:48 AM, Mango said:

10.5 wins on a 17 game season. I would be the over. 

I thought I would see more 11.5's etc. with the extra game. More teams way under .500 than I thought there would be. 

I was thinking that Vegas was really high on the total wins for the league overall, but then I remembered that it’s a 17 game season. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2021 at 9:32 AM, Inigo Montoya said:

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/31268324/kansas-city-chiefs-tampa-bay-buccaneers-open-highest-wins-totals-ahead-17-game-regular-season

AFC EAST
Bills (10.5), OVER
Dolphins (9)UNDER
Patriots (9),UNDER
Jets (6)UNDER

AFC NORTH
Ravens (11),UNDER
Browns (10) OVER
Steelers (9), UNDER
Bengals (6.5) OVER

AFC SOUTH
Colts (10),OVER